Sinwar Is Dead

Given that the MASAD is the Israeli equivalent of our CIA/NSA, one would think that this hit could have been executed without trying to near genocide a people from Gaza and the West Bank? Just saying.

Yeah, I don't see any answer from you either. But then again, you never have any answers.
Sinwar was the MasterMind of the October 7th terrorist attack, and he is responsible for the 4500 Israeli deaths , and some Americans as well.

Now hear this my friend. America is at war with all terrorist organizations and their leaders are wanted DEAD or ALIVE. We are out to bring them to justice for their terrorist acts or kill them in the process.

America would just as soon killed the HAMAS leader as Israel. They beat us to the punch.

America's war on Terrorism will not end till they are all dead, disbanded, or defunct!

Hopefully, Hamas will disband now. It's not likely, but they will never rule or dictate over the Palestine again.

Last edited:
No, he didn't. More importantly, Israel knows he didn't, but they know that they can count on people like you to applaud and cheer ANYTIME Israel kills people out of racist HATRED.

Sinwar didn't do anything. Israel could have simply arrested him if he had committed some sort of crime. Israel just wants to eradicate all Arabs off the face of the earth, while you applaud their efforts.

The IDF has needlessly killed over 20,000 children who never attacked Israel, children behind whom nobody was hiding. I bet you think that's awesome, don't you?
Can you provide a list of all the wars without civilian deaths?

No, he didn't. More importantly, Israel knows he didn't, but they know that they can count on people like you to applaud and cheer ANYTIME Israel kills people out of racist HATRED.

Sinwar didn't do anything. Israel could have simply arrested him if he had committed some sort of crime. Israel just wants to eradicate all Arabs off the face of the earth, while you applaud their efforts.

The IDF has needlessly killed over 20,000 children who never attacked Israel, children behind whom nobody was hiding. I bet you think that's awesome, don't you?
Sinwar, mastermind of Oct. 7 attacks, was long sought by Israeli forces

The Hamas leader's death is a significant blow to the militant group and its supporters — and a major coup for Israel in its war in the Gaza Strip.

Israel says it killed Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar, believed to be the mastermind behind the deadly Oct. 7, 2023, attack in the country.

‘High likelihood’ Hamas leader and Oct. 7 mastermind Yahya Sinwar was killed in Gaza strike: Israeli official

"Yahya Sinwar planned and executed the October 7th Massacre, promoted his murderous ideology both before and during the war, and was responsible for the murder and abduction of many Israelis," the statement added.

You guys think it is like the old Indian movies. If the leader gets killed, the army will go home and stop fighting. How often does anyone communicate with the leaders. War distills down to small groups in combat and soldiers just wanting to survive. The leader will be replaced and few fighters will know it happened.

Back