Slut by any other names is still a ….?

wordcreatorushtwf

Verified User
How are the half-naked women parading as Slutwalkers connecting to words that may actually define how low some American females have sunk while thinking this sexual behavior enforces their control, power and independence?

Webster’s New World Roget’s A-Z Thesaurus uses synonyms connected to the word “slut” as bawd, hooker, call girl, fallen woman, harlot, hustler, lewd woman, loose woman, prostitute, street walker, tramp, wench and whore.

Regardless of Slutwalkers efforts, the term “slut” is still mostly used negatively to shame women who are considered to be of low character that have loose morals and are sexually promiscuous.

Read more
http://www.examiner.com/article/slut-by-any-other-names-is-still-a

What savvy women realize and Slutwalkers miss is that choosing the high moral ground is the most useful tool a woman has next to her sexuality. Women who reject the Slutwalker philosophy may be mocked by those that who believe that exposing their bodies is a way of showing control and power however Slutwalkers may eventually learn that they have bought into a sexual feminist myth that defies reality.

Morally bankrupt women.

If a guy is able to get laid a lot, and by different women, he is a hero. If a woman does the same thing she is a pariah and an outcast. Funny how that works, isn't it?

And some of the same guys who will fuck a slut will talk bad about her later.

That is why these women do this.

Men who whore themselves out aren't exactly priming themselves to be citizen of the year. Its in immature circles where the myth that promiscuity is power where I see this lauded most.

Manwhores, I believe they are now called.

Men who whore themselves out aren't exactly priming themselves to be citizen of the year. Its in immature circles where the myth that promiscuity is power where I see this lauded most.

Manwhores, I believe they are now called.

I doubt they get 1/10th the harrassment that women do.

I have never understood why sex is to be avoided? I understand about avoiding pregnancy and STDs, but that can be done fairly easily.

I frown upon it because its a decadence. The pursuit of sex is an addiction, occupying time otherwise spent engaging oneself in . . . anything. Its a physical pleasure, only mental when a bond is already present.

I am attracted to the old ideas that overindulgence (food, sex, etc) is taboo and often destructive to a struggling community. It was a staple of the rich, and like food it is cheapened with technology. Of all the highs I felt over my life, the best ones came at a cost, an investment, and was mental or spiritual in nature.

If a guy is able to get laid a lot, and by different women, he is a hero. If a woman does the same thing she is a pariah and an outcast. Funny how that works, isn't it?

And some of the same guys who will fuck a slut will talk bad about her later.

That is why these women do this.

I dunno, I think this image of the 'guy who gets a lot of sex' is mostly a manufactured image. I mean, I used to fit that profile pretty well and I can say from experience I wasn't looked too fondly upon by my other male friends, at least for that trait.

Slut by any other names is still a …. Desh, apparently. Just don't try to hit on her. That's rape.

I dunno, I think this image of the 'guy who gets a lot of sex' is mostly a manufactured image. I mean, I used to fit that profile pretty well and I can say from experience I wasn't looked too fondly upon by my other male friends, at least for that trait.

Probably because you chased anything with a pulse!

all us chicks know you a pack of dogs when it comes to sex.

you will do anything to get pussy and then lie about it to your friends.

I have met very few men in my lifetime that aare above that behavior for real

all us chicks know you a pack of dogs when it comes to sex. you will do anything to get pussy and then lie about it to your friends. I have met very few men in my lifetime that aare above that behavior for real

LOL, isn't "chicks" sexist?

And I must wonder if any man who would even consider sex with you is blind.

Back