Slut by any other names is still a ….?

It aint no thing guys. Just be a stripper and you can get laid whenever you want. Sometimes you have trouble not getting paid for it.

I frown upon it because its a decadence. The pursuit of sex is an addiction, occupying time otherwise spent engaging oneself in . . . anything. Its a physical pleasure, only mental when a bond is already present.

I am attracted to the old ideas that overindulgence (food, sex, etc) is taboo and often destructive to a struggling community. It was a staple of the rich, and like food it is cheapened with technology. Of all the highs I felt over my life, the best ones came at a cost, an investment, and was mental or spiritual in nature.

I do not disagree. But at the same time, that is your choice. If someone else chooses to life in a different way, they should not be demonized by society.

Sex in a serious relationship or with a strong emotional bond is better than just sex.

Oysters Rockefeller is better than pizza. But I still enjoy pizza.

No women is a slut or whore until after i've had her, then at that point she might possibly be a slut or whore but usually they get too hung up on me and can't think about other men because they finally reached the top of the mountain with me..

A condom takes care of most of the problem. Does it make it 100% safe? No, it doesn't. But Life is not safe.

So let me ask you this

If you had a daughter, would you want her having sex with someone she knew to have AIDS even if a condom were being used? Since as you say it "solves most of the problem"

How about Herpes?
Chlamyida?
Syphilis?

Would you have sex with someone infected with AIDs as long as you had a condom?

So let me ask you this

If you had a daughter, would you want her having sex with someone she knew to have AIDS even if a condom were being used? Since as you say it "solves most of the problem"

How about Herpes?
Chlamyida?
Syphilis?

My daughter is an adult, so her choices are her own.

As for the other diseases you listed, the condom prevents fluids from being swapped, so those would be negated by a condom as well.

So let me ask you this

How about Herpes?
Chlamyida?
Syphilis?

Let me ask you this. Have you required a blood test from every sex partner you ever had?

I just wanted to know your minimum requirements. Would you insist on a full set of limbs, for instance?

No. Saw a absolutely gorgeous girl who was missing her left arm. I was in the Marines dude, amputees are unfortunately a tad more common. My 'standards' at the time were sexual chemistry. Nothing more, nothing less.

Back