Smoking weed as a parent

Word to your mother
Now after giving me a 70 's flashback
Let me upgrade your cannabis education from high school to college
Sensi is not a strain
Semi means seedless
Couch lock is from indica strains
Whereas sativa strains are more lets go party buzz
i stand corrected and I know that. Sinsi is an unpollinated female plant.

yes I know it's less harmful than beer, but smoking a joint has a more powerful effect than having a solitary drink here and there. You can drink and not get drunk or even buzzed, but if you smoke weed you are probably going to get stoned. For the beer analogy to work it would be like, would you want to be drunk around your kids?
Jeebus Grind you don't have to smoke the whole joint.
Just take a couple hits, but don't worry about it unless you get a girlfriend.
I highly recomend finding a girl who likes weed.

It's not a perfect analogy, obviously being drunk is worse than being stoned. I don't know if I would say a joint is equal to one beer though.

Although, to be fair I have always taken major tolerance breaks (not on purpose -_-), which usually sucks but the plus side is I always get to enjoy soaring. In 2009 I made an 1/8th last a whole year O_O
The very thought is disheartening.

Last edited:
Well, first you have to have sex...

Then, a pregnancy might happen...

Then you have to post pictures of the ultra sounds on your facebook page with the words "baby's first picture" scrawled over the incomprehesible little tadpole and act as if no one had ever thought of doing anything so utterly adorable before you!

Then you have to force your friends to go to the hellhole known as "babies r us!" and spend money they could be buying weed or Steve Madden shoes with on a diaper genie.

So there is a lot to do before a baby comes Grind, better get started on number one and then get back to me!

see parents need weed too

all you have to do is have a place in the house where you can go sneak a puff or two and then spray the hell out of that place with freshener before you leave.

I used to use my master walk in closet.

Once my son came home and said to me and my friends after we had recently smoked in the front room "man it smells like so and sos house in here".

we all cracked up

The plan is to strip the country of as much of their weapons delivery system so that whomever prevails will have to hand carry the dangerous munitions instead of being able to drop or launch them.

Aren't you and O-BOMB-YA claiming that Assad is fighting the rebels?

Why won't you send your son to help them?

why do you pretend we are going to send in ground troops?

I know why

because the real facts are not in your favor

Back