So Grind tells us...

Status
Not open for further replies.

zappasguitar

I wish for everyone to post funny 007 posts when they see them, so don't hesitate.

Except he banned myself and some others from posting in the very thread he wants everyone to post funny 007 posts...

Then, when I PM him and ask him how I'm supposed to post 007 bullshit like he suggested since I've been banned from the thread, he gets all pissy and tells me to stop PM'ing him.

Alright buddy...you don't want to keep this in the background, but would rather have me start a thread about it to discuss it out here...here ya go!

If you don't wish for everyone to post in your precious thread, then don't SAY you wish for everyone to post in your thread...and if you get called for taking BOTH SIDES, don't whine about it.

lol...

if anyone is curious as to why zappas was banned from my thread, here is your evidence. he's an unfit manchild.

Is he really that mentally deficient that my "everyone please share" is obviously not encompassing those that are banned from the thread? even when I had previously outlined specifically in my post why I threadbanned certain people? is it that a hard concept to read between the lines? must we, every time we ban people from our thread and we say "I am really interested in what people have to say about the matter" we need to put an asterisk next to that to point out the obvious of "except those that can't post anyway.."?

zappas; threadbanning is a common feature of this site now, voted on and approved by more than 66% of the posters here. Get over it. And stop being a child and whining about it when you get shut out. ILA blocked me from a gun thread today, I didn't give two shits. Oh well, there is still 99% of other threads I can post in.

This is something that can be practiced by anyone. You were banned because I thought of you as a manchild and I did not want you tarding up my thread with your tears, your excessive caps lock, you exclamation points, your trolling and your mudslinging. Basically I didn't want what I see right here; mantears

also zappas you really shouldn't be sharing pm's, you are just lucky that I don't really care that you did that.

How come his attack thread isn't in the War Zone? You can bet anyone else's would be.

other than a brief intro to him being a bit mentally unstable (something pretty tame for JPP) I am just posting his quotes. It's not a flame fest or anything particularly vitriolic. It also has not received any reports, not even from 007 himself, and I personally don't move most of the stuff to the war zone. I legit enjoy reading 007's quotes, I think he is a psycho, but I find him immensely funny and amusing. I have gone on record about this many times before. I also don't stalk 007 everywhere and constantly talk about him or fight with him, so there is a broader context that you are also missing.

my, my, my - being able to ban people from a thread one has started. Lovely concept! I am sure it will be awhile before I am brave enough to start a thread on this site, but I sure could have used that idea on the other forum site I was on.

And democratically voted on by those who were members at the time! definitely lovely!

my, my, my - being able to ban people from a thread one has started. Lovely concept! I am sure it will be awhile before I am brave enough to start a thread on this site, but I sure could have used that idea on the other forum site I was on.

And democratically voted on by those who were members at the time! definitely lovely!

yup pretty chill. you can elect to block trolls and such from your threads. gives a lot of power back to the poster. naturally those that complain the loudest are the biggest trolls and manchildren

lol...
excessive caps lock, you exclamation points, your trolling and your mudslinging.

That's him, BUT WHAT ABOUT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's not like the gays haven't been hated upon all these years by the homophobes!! Why don't you ban one of your conversatard buddies???????????? You've turned into a MOTHER FUKKIN NAZI you sorry piece of shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who? :)

lol...

if anyone is curious as to why zappas was banned from my thread, here is your evidence. he's an unfit manchild.

Is he really that mentally deficient that my "everyone please share" is obviously not encompassing those that are banned from the thread? even when I had previously outlined specifically in my post why I threadbanned certain people? is it that a hard concept to read between the lines? must we, every time we ban people from our thread and we say "I am really interested in what people have to say about the matter" we need to put an asterisk next to that to point out the obvious of "except those that can't post anyway.."?

zappas; threadbanning is a common feature of this site now, voted on and approved by more than 66% of the posters here. Get over it. And stop being a child and whining about it when you get shut out. ILA blocked me from a gun thread today, I didn't give two shits. Oh well, there is still 99% of other threads I can post in.

This is something that can be practiced by anyone. You were banned because I thought of you as a manchild and I did not want you tarding up my thread with your tears, your excessive caps lock, you exclamation points, your trolling and your mudslinging. Basically I didn't want what I see right here; mantears

also zappas you really shouldn't be sharing pm's, you are just lucky that I don't really care that you did that.

Right...this wasn't regarding some high-minded debate topic thread, you just wanted your very own thread in which to belittle 007.

But hey, I get it.

You just don't having your whiny, Gen X brand of "humor" being upstaged by a poster with a better sense of comic timing.

And I can certainly describe the pissy tone of your PM's if I wish without getting into trouble...but thanks for letting me know how bugged you are by this!

Except he banned myself and some others from posting in the very thread he wants everyone to post funny 007 posts...

Then, when I PM him and ask him how I'm supposed to post 007 bullshit like he suggested since I've been banned from the thread, he gets all pissy and tells me to stop PM'ing him.

Alright buddy...you don't want to keep this in the background, but would rather have me start a thread about it to discuss it out here...here ya go!

If you don't wish for everyone to post in your precious thread, then don't SAY you wish for everyone to post in your thread...and if you get called for taking BOTH SIDES, don't whine about it.

stop being a pussy

Right...this wasn't regarding some high-minded debate topic thread, you just wanted your very own thread in which to belittle 007.

But hey, I get it.

You just don't having your whiny, Gen X brand of "humor" being upstaged by a poster with a better sense of comic timing.

And I can certainly describe the pissy tone of your PM's if I wish without getting into trouble...but thanks for letting me know how bugged you are by this!
Oh cry!!
Point to note.
Any post you can point to made by me that makes you cry.
Is a response to vicious liberal personal attacks.
Threats against my family for example.
Mocking the death of my child.

You know the usual liberal BS.

I VOTED NO!!

And it was a good choice to ban who you did. When it comes to 007, things seem to go downhill pretty quickly.
When attacked by fanatical liberal totalitarians I will defend.
You want to hurl abuse but can't handle a taste of your own Medcine?

Wuss.

If you don't like it, don't bring it.

lol...

I find it hilarious that zappa and howey don't like being banned from a thread. If it were 007 whining, they would be giving him all sorts of "deal with it" grief.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back