So Grind tells us...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You never said anything when your liberal pal Zappa constantly justifies blowing smoke into infants faces!
Silence is agreement, right?

This "silence is agreement" nonsense is the cornerstone of your martyrdom complex isn't it?

No, silence is not agreement.

I did not expose my child to smoke.
I defended my child from an aggressive smoker who took issue with me moving away from his smoke. So he followed me down newbury st blowing smoke at my infant.
When he put his mouth an inch from my child I stopped him.
An FNps90 is very effective in these cases.

The crazy smoker was arrested, is currently in bridgewater.

Most liberals here think I acted unreasonably.

What do you think?
Smokers have a right to assault/harras infants?
Parents have a right to defend their children?

Based on the little I know about you, you seem to be the kind of person that invites trouble. Doing that while you have your child with seems a tad irresponsible.

Was he right to blow smoke at your child? no, of course not. But I wonder what YOUR actions were that stirred him to such an act. Normally I wouldn't blame the victim, but you do seem to invite trouble a lot. I admit, again, I don't know much about you but what you've said in this thread and a few others.

Now if you shot him for doing that, that would also be an overreaction. Blowing smoke is not a capital offense.

Based on the little I know about you, you seem to be the kind of person that invites trouble. Doing that while you have your child with seems a tad irresponsible.

Was he right to blow smoke at your child? no, of course not. But I wonder what YOUR actions were that stirred him to such an act. Normally I wouldn't blame the victim, but you do seem to invite trouble a lot. I admit, again, I don't know much about you but what you've said in this thread and a few others.

Now if you shot him for doing that, that would also be an overreaction. Blowing smoke is not a capital offense.
My action was standing outside a store whilst her indoors was shopping.
He lit a cigar in the doorway, though the city requires a 25 ft distance from entrances and exits for smokers to be allowed to smoke.
I also asked him to blow the smoke in another direction.
He exploded into a rage puffing smoke, chasing me down the st as I walked away, getting in front of me blowing smoke repeatedly at my infant child.
How was I the person who caused this?
I asked him to blow the smoke elsewhere, he went off his trolly, I walked away, he began assaulting my infant.

Perhaps you believe all victims of crime are the cause of the crime?
How about the baby killed on Georgia?
He caused the shooting by, what?
Being white?
Not looking like Obama?

007, no idea what really happened. All I know about you I know from reading your posts on this thread. As I said, I don't blame the victim... and if happened as you described, then your actions didn't cause him to go berserk. But on your postings, it doesn't seem as though you'd be adverse to yanking someone's chain until they came after you. Perhaps it's just the limits of a typed forum and I have the total wrong idea about you. Or perhaps not.

When have I initiated any spat here?
You have been here what?
Two days?
You have not seen the abuse I have been subjected to just because I didnt bend the knee to those who perceive themselves my masters( liberals).
Amazing how you see only one side!!
I do not initiate these things, I respond to them.

When have I initiated any spat here?
You have been here what?
Two days?
You have not seen the abuse I have been subjected to just because I didnt bend the knee to those who perceive themselves my masters( liberals).
Amazing how you see only one side!!
I do not initiate these things, I respond to them.

Ok, so which is the lie?

Statement #1 "My favorite is getting people to throw a punch first, justifying my self defense and enabling me to enjoy a few days in court as they are tried with assault, battery etc!!"

Statement #2 "I do not initiate these things, I respond to them"

Which would be a criminal act of Harassment, assault, reckless endangerment and breach of building use code violations.

Three of which are attacks that would justify me taking a self defense action.
If you assaulted my child in that manner, further defensive measures would be justified.

Smoke can cause serious permanent harm to an infant.

In the days after Angus was assaulted with cigarette smoke he spent 16 hours in a paediatric ER puking uncontrollably, dry retching, nearly died from dehydration.
A few weeks later he was sick with pneumonia and was hospitalized.
Then the croup.
Still today has wheezing, breathing difficulties and frequent coughing fits.
All related to the attempted murder that you liberals feel is completely justified!!

That is the funniest thing I've ever read!

You are seriously going to pretend your mewling little snot nose spent 16 hours in an emergency room puking uncontrollably and suffering from dehydration just from breathing a little second hand smoke?

Sounds like a simple case of parental child abuse to me and you conveniently blamed some anonymous smoker for your own criminal lack of care for your child.

I've rehashed the "what did you do to provoke the smoker" line of questioning with him many times...he always claims it's someone else's fault.

He actually expects everyone to take his word that he asked the smoker nicely to stop and the smoker responded by approaching him, coming within an INCH of his infant son and blowing a cloud of smoke DIRECTLY into his son's face.

I claim he got a whiff of the smoke from a nearby smoker and began verbally abusing the smoker.

His M.O. of flying off the handle at the first sign of disagreement is well documented on these boards and one can just picture him responding with the same ridiculous bravado that comes when a coward carries a gun.

007, I look forward to having my initial impression changed as I read more of your posts.

It'll change for the worse, if anything, tekky.

It won't be long before he accuses you of torturing his "son" or some stupid shit like that. Trust me, the guy's insane.

It'll change for the worse, if anything, tekky.

It won't be long before he accuses you of torturing his "son" or some stupid shit like that. Trust me, the guy's insane.

Oh I'm sure those of you who know him are correct; but I'm willing to see if he decides instead to live up to the expectations he has set. Doesn't hurt to be optimistic. (OW OW OW! that hurts!)

007, I look forward to having my initial impression changed as I read more of your posts.

i gotta say, your attitude is really refreshing for this board and you are really climbing up fast on the cool new poster ranks.

it's just a shame that it's inevitable your innocent and optimism will be smashed :(

That is the funniest thing I've ever read!

You are seriously going to pretend your mewling little snot nose spent 16 hours in an emergency room puking uncontrollably and suffering from dehydration just from breathing a little second hand smoke?

Sounds like a simple case of parental child abuse to me and you conveniently blamed some anonymous smoker for your own criminal lack of care for your child.

this is why you were banned from my thread. you are incapable of reigning it in. notice the difference between me, how I whimsically post 007's quotes and get mild amusement out of them, vs. you - who personally attacks his children (someone completely innocent) calling them "mewling snot nosed" and accusing 007 of child abuse/criminally neglecting their kid.

you have major mental issues man. You and 007 are perfect for each other. At least 007 makes me laugh though.

i gotta say, your attitude is really refreshing for this board and you are really climbing up fast on the cool new poster ranks.

it's just a shame that it's inevitable your innocent and optimism will be smashed :(

I appreciate the good words, but have no fear that any early brownie points I garner will swiftly evaporate in the battle of the boards! Still, I like the warm welcome I have gotten from so many posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back