So Grind tells us...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my...I haven't angered you, have I?

So once upon a time there was this guy who announced on these boards how unconcerned he was over a family member's suicidal thoughts and how, when she sought a little companionship from this self absorbed little turd, even for only one afternoon, he couldn't even be bothered to be cordial to a blood relative in pain.

Yet now the very same selfish prick wants to talk about the supposedly cruel things I say.

Well to that I say Ha Ha...it is to laugh.

Does he discuss the sickening things 007 said about me and mine prior to this...oh my heavens no!

Which sickening things?
Do elaborate!!
I recall your attacks on my wife and your thanking other liberals when they attacked/threatened my family.
Now come on, these attacks on "yours", lets see em?

Or is it just another pussy whine by Whiney zappy!

Do your poor family a favour!!
Grab a noose...................

Oh my...I haven't angered you, have I?

So once upon a time there was this guy who announced on these boards how unconcerned he was over a family member's suicidal thoughts and how, when she sought a little companionship from this self absorbed little turd, even for only one afternoon, he couldn't even be bothered to be cordial to a blood relative in pain.
!

sadly zappas you don't know shit. she eventually admitted she was lying. She moved down to florida, and got caught robbing money from a church collection plate. Then she, after being told many times not to feed a dog certain things, kept doing it, and the dog died. Then she started a long email correspondance with a nun, and lied about having cancer to illicit sympathy. She was caught on that one too.

I was 100% right. Like, not even using a little hyperbole above, she did all those things. I called it from a FUCKING MILE AWAY. I was proven right to my entire family, and everyone, relatives far and wide, now knows the genius that I am. I called her out for a sociopathic manipulating pathological liar, and I was proven 100% correct. I am SO FUCKING AWESOME!

And the reason why I knew this stuff before anyone else, is because I am simply a+ at reading people, their motivations, and I have a staggeringly good bullshit meter.

Which sickening things?
Do elaborate!!
I recall your attacks on my wife and your thanking other liberals when they attacked/threatened my family.

You've called me a murderer of children numerous times now...

How's about you show everyone these " attacks" on your wife?

Back up that bullshit for once.

sadly zappas you don't know shit. she eventually admitted she was lying. She moved down to florida, and got caught robbing money from a church collection plate. Then she, after being told many times not to feed a dog certain things, kept doing it, and the dog died. Then she started a long email correspondance with a nun, and lied about having cancer to illicit sympathy. She was caught on that one too.

I was 100% right, like, not even using a little hyperbole above, she did all those things. I called it from a FUCKING MILE AWAY. I was proven right to my entire family, and everyone now knows the genius that I am. I called her out for a sociopathic manipulating pathological liar, and I was proven 100% correct. I am SO FUCKING AWESOME!

And the reason why I knew this stuff before anyone else, is because I am simply a+ at reading people, their motivations, and I have a staggeringly good bullshit meter.

Lying to family is a classic cry for help.

She was looking for a little human decency from a family member and you just couldn't be bothered to be decent for an afternoon...justify it any way you have to.

Which sickening things?
Do elaborate!!

zappas is the worst 007. I hope you try to not let him get at you.

She was looking for a little human decency from a family member and you just couldn't be bothered to be decent for an afternoon...justify it any way you have to.

she's barely family, we barely know her.

She's a liar. Shes a thief and a total asshole. Did you not read all the things I just said about her? Lying about cancer, killing a dog, stealing from a collection plate. That's not a good person. No one likes her now.

You on the other hand insult 007's children, that is not cool zappas. Children are innocent.

she's barely family, we barely know her.

She's a liar. Shes a thief and a total asshole. Did you not read all the things I just said about her? Lying about cancer, killing a dog, stealing from a collection plate. That's not a good person. No one likes her now.

You on the other hand insult 007's children, that is not cool zappas. Children are innocent.

She was lying about cancer and killed the dog in a desperate cry for help...the only problem was her self-absorbed family couldn't be bothered.

Stealing from the collection plate? A CLASSIC cry for help...but hey, FUCK HER just as long as your life is okay.

Make all the excuses you have to...I'm not the one who couldn't be bothered to reach out and comfort a family member crying for my help.

zappas is the worst 007. I hope you try to not let him get at you.

I am worse than 007...ROTFLMAO!!

The post you just quoted asked me to kill myself. He wants my wife to become a widow and my daughter to grow up without a father...but you just ignore that don't you?

You've called me a murderer of children numerous times now...

How's about you show everyone these " attacks" on your wife?

Back up that bullshit for once.
You repeatedly claimed to have engaged in a sexual relationship with my wife.
Do you deny saying that?
I deny that I attacked the "and mine" you allege.
You insulted my family.
I never insulted yours.
Liar.

I am worse than 007...ROTFLMAO!!

The post you just quoted asked me to kill myself. He wants my wife to become a widow and my daughter to grow up without a father...but you just ignore that don't you?
I don't believe you have either, if you do, I'm sure the restraining order will ensure they don't notice.
They havnae seen you since the restraining order was put in place.

Did you whine about that too?
Whiney boy.

I don't believe you have either, if you do, I'm sure the restraining order will ensure they don't notice.
They havnae seen you since the restraining order was put in place.

Did you whine about that too?
Whiney boy.

I just realised that you are a Jock, that explains a lot including your kid's names.

Sounds like his bullshit meter is not sensitive enough to detect mental illness.

You repeatedly claimed to have engaged in a sexual relationship with my wife.
Do you deny saying that?

I absolutely deny it. How's about you go find the supposed proof that supports this ridiculous claim of yours?

I deny that I attacked the "and mine" you allege.

????

You insulted my family.
I never insulted yours.

You just can't quote anything I said before yesterday that insulted your family...and you've been taking pot shots at my wife and daughter for weeks now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back