So Grind tells us...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate the good words, but have no fear that any early brownie points I garner will swiftly evaporate in the battle of the boards! Still, I like the warm welcome I have gotten from so many posters.
I don't believe I've had the pleasure of making your aquantance TC. Welcome to our little home in the interwebs. :)

i gotta say, your attitude is really refreshing for this board and you are really climbing up fast on the cool new poster ranks.

it's just a shame that it's inevitable your innocent and optimism will be smashed :(
Unless she's batshit crazy....like 007.

Ok, so which is the lie?

Statement #1 "My favorite is getting people to throw a punch first, justifying my self defense and enabling me to enjoy a few days in court as they are tried with assault, battery etc!!"

Statement #2 "I do not initiate these things, I respond to them"
They are both true.
For example, a scumbag with improper ID, flew into a rant at one of my staff because he had improper ID and she refused to make the sale.
He behaved threateningly to an elderly customer, pointing his finger demanding the elderly " motherfucker" showed his ID.

I asked the ranting savage to get the fuck out of my store.
He went further into a crazed rant.
' listen nigga, I'm 27 years of age'
I cordially requested that he refrained from such language as we were in a civilized place.

'Thats my language nigga, that's how I speak'

Not to me, I informed him, I'm a member of the master race.
I then asked the cashier to hit tha panic button and call the plods to report the violent crack addicted savage threatening our elderly customers.
Then the conversation was me politely repeating' get the fuck out of my store, scumbag"

Eventually he left too cowardly to throw a punch.

That was fun.
So who initiated that altercation?
Not me, but I did my best toget the savage to throw a punch, he cowered away.
Victory was again, mine!!

Ok, so which is the lie?

Statement #1 "My favorite is getting people to throw a punch first, justifying my self defense and enabling me to enjoy a few days in court as they are tried with assault, battery etc!!"

Statement #2 "I do not initiate these things, I respond to them"
They are both true.
For example, a scumbag with improper ID, flew into a rant at one of my staff because he had improper ID and she refused to make the sale.
He behaved threateningly to an elderly customer, pointing his finger demanding the elderly " motherfucker" showed his ID.

I asked the ranting savage to get the fuck out of my store.
He went further into a crazed rant.
' listen nigga, I'm 27 years of age'
I cordially requested that he refrained from such language as we were in a civilized place.

'Thats my language nigga, that's how I speak'

Not to me, I informed him, I'm a member of the master race.
I then asked the cashier to hit tha panic button and call the plods to report the violent crack addicted savage threatening our elderly customers.
Then the conversation was me politely repeating' get the fuck out of my store, scumbag"

Eventually he left too cowardly to throw a punch.

That was fun.
So who initiated that altercation?
Not me, but I did my best toget the savage to throw a punch, he cowered away.
Victory was again, mine!!

this is why you were banned from my thread. you are incapable of reigning it in. notice the difference between me, how I whimsically post 007's quotes and get mild amusement out of them, vs. you - who personally attacks his children (someone completely innocent) calling them "mewling snot nosed" and accusing 007 of child abuse/criminally neglecting their kid.

you have major mental issues man. You and 007 are perfect for each other. At least 007 makes me laugh though.

But ya see...I'm NOT on your precious thread, so I don't have to reign it in and I can give as good as 007 does.

So how bout you go cry me a river, eh peepants?

But ya see...I'm NOT on your precious thread, so I don't have to reign it in and I can give as good as 007 does.

So how bout you go cry me a river, eh peepants?
More of Zappys mature debate.

How can one add to it?

At his level of course!

Ner ner nah ner ner!

More of Zappys mature debate.

How can one add to it?

At his level of course!

Ner ner nah ner ner!

Look who wants to question the maturity of someone else's debate...ROTFLMAO!

The same guy who has accused me of being a child murderer more times than I can count.

Look who wants to question the maturity of someone else's debate...ROTFLMAO!

The same guy who has accused me of being a child murderer more times than I can count.
You can't count past 3?

Public school education?

See why I homeschool?

Oh and so you can understand some of the post;-

You a stupid head, ner ner nah ner ner!!

did you see what he said about your kid? called him a mewling snot nosed, said you are guilty of neglect. I bet zappas wouldn't say that to your face.

did you see what he said about your kid? called him a mewling snot nosed, said you are guilty of neglect. I bet zappas wouldn't say that to your face.

Oh my...I haven't angered you, have I?

So once upon a time there was this guy who announced on these boards how unconcerned he was over a family member's suicidal thoughts and how, when she sought a little companionship from this self absorbed little turd, even for only one afternoon, he couldn't even be bothered to be cordial to a blood relative in pain.

Yet now the very same selfish prick wants to talk about the supposedly cruel things I say.

Well to that I say Ha Ha...it is to laugh.

Does he discuss the sickening things 007 said about me and mine prior to this...oh my heavens no!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back