So Grind tells us...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I absolutely deny it. How's about you go find the supposed proof that supports this ridiculous claim of yours?

????

You just can't quote anything I said before yesterday that insulted your family...and you've been taking pot shots at my wife and daughter for weeks now.
Constant attacks on my wife by you, are you denying them?
You don't have a wife or a daughter.

Or maybe you could admit you're just a selfish little prick who couldn't be bothered to get a family member some help when she needed it?

she didn't need it, she was lying. She's a conwoman. I was right. How often do you go out of your way for people that kill dogs, steal from church collection plates, and lie to nuns about having cancer?

Last edited:
oh and btw you aren't really guilt tripping me because you are probably right, even if it was legit I wouldn't give a fuck. that much is obv.

oh and btw you aren't really guilt tripping me because you are probably right, even if it was legit I wouldn't give a fuck. that much is obv.

There...

You see?

Opening up and admitting what a self-absorbed little duouchebag you were to an ailing family member is the first step to moving beyond being just another insolent man-child and becoming an adult.

Constant attacks on my wife by you, are you denying them?
You don't have a wife or a daughter.

What is your major malfunction?

Do I deny them?

You repeatedly claimed to have engaged in a sexual relationship with my wife.
Do you deny saying that?

Ya see that? Above ^^^^^^^ we have you asking the very same question already...almost as if you're just too big a chickenshit to accept you are wrong...

While below vvvvvvv you have me ANSWERING your question already...and pointing out If YOU HAD ANY PROOF to back up your bullshit you'd have posted it by now.

I absolutely deny it. How's about you go find the supposed proof that supports this ridiculous claim of yours?

So once again...Y-E-S I deny any attacks on your wife and once again it appears as though your answer is N-O you don't have any proof to back your bullshit.

What is your major malfunction?

Do I deny them?

Ya see that? Above ^^^^^^^ we have you asking the very same question already...almost as if you're just too big a chickenshit to accept you are wrong...

While below vvvvvvv you have me ANSWERING your question already...and pointing out If YOU HAD ANY PROOF to back up your bullshit you'd have posted it by now.

So once again...Y-E-S I deny any attacks on your wife and once again it appears as though your answer is N-O you don't have any proof to back your bullshit.

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?51467-007-Lies-Constantly!!&p=1219993#post1219993

Here you go.
My my how you lie!!

There...

You see?

Opening up and admitting what a self-absorbed little duouchebag you were to an falsely ailing barely family member that you never met before is the first step to moving beyond being just another insolent man-child and becoming an adult.

don't steal the man-child phrase zappas. that is what I have been caling you. Not gonna let you take that one.

Just one little problem.

NOWHERE in the post you linked to did I say I personally was engaging in a sexual relationship with your wife...NOWHERE.

So...to recap...

You = caught lying once again!

Me = found to be telling the truth YET AGAIN.
You specifically denied making abusive posts about my wife.
I just linked you to one.
There have been others.

You are, yet again a proven liar.

You specifically denied making abusive posts about my wife.
I just linked you to one.
There have been others.

You are, yet again a proven liar.

Nice try moving those goalposts when you get busted lying...

You repeatedly claimed to have engaged in a sexual relationship with my wife.

I specifically denied having engaged in any kind of sexual relationship with your wife as you've claimed.

I've asked time and again for proof of this and every time I do you either ignore me, run away or try and move the goalposts like you just did.

No, just calling his wife the equivalent of a philandering whore.

You are disgusting and pitiful.

Which is not the same as saying I am personally engaged in a sexual relationship with the woman.

Like it or not he's been busted lying yet again and what I stated is the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back