So Grind tells us...

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your major malfunction?

Do I deny them?

Ya see that? Above ^^^^^^^ we have you asking the very same question already...almost as if you're just too big a chickenshit to accept you are wrong...

While below vvvvvvv you have me ANSWERING your question already...and pointing out If YOU HAD ANY PROOF to back up your bullshit you'd have posted it by now.

So once again...Y-E-S I deny any attacks on your wife and once again it appears as though your answer is N-O you don't have any proof to back your bullshit.
You said above^^^^^^^^^^ that you denied any attacks on my wife.
I posted a link to a post by you centered on a vicious attack on my wife.
An attack you dishonestly denied, you did deny making attacks on my wife, didnt you?
Look above^^^^^^
No moved goalposts, just your lies.
You lie like a hairy dog. Hardly surprising, you are a fanatical liberal totalitarian.

Last edited:
Which is not the same as saying I am personally engaged in a sexual relationship with the woman.

Like it or not he's been busted lying yet again and what I stated is the truth.
Not the question I asked though.
You denied making an attack on my wife.
I posted the evidence.
You claimed that wasn't the question.
I have proven it was.
You are a mega liar.
Thank you for your assistance in helping me prove this.

Liar.

Hey Paulie,

Someone on the forum sent me a personal message and said he fucked your wife up the "arse" (I don't know why he spelled "ass" that way) and that you sucked his dick afterwards.

Did it taste like yorkshire pudding?

Which is not the same as saying I am personally engaged in a sexual relationship with the woman.

Like it or not he's been busted lying yet again and what I stated is the truth.
I don't fucking care. You're disgusting and pitiful. Go back to your womanless lonely cave and shut the fuck up.

You said above^^^^^^^^^^ that you denied any attacks on my wife.
I posted a link to a post by you centered on a vicious attack on my wife.
An attack you dishonestly denied, you did deny making attacks on my wife, didnt you?
Look above^^^^^^
No moved goalposts, just your lies.
You lie like a hairy dog. Hardly surprising, you are a fanatical liberal totalitarian.

And Y-O-U said:

You repeatedly claimed to have engaged in a sexual relationship with my wife.

Which everyone is still waiting for you to back up with some corroboration.

Once you proven the veracity of your statement quoted above, we'll move on to other topics.

Right now it appears as though once again you've been busted spreading total horseshit as though it was the truth.

And Y-O-U said:

Which everyone is still waiting for you to back up with some corroboration.

Once you proven the veracity of your statement quoted above, we'll move on to other topics.

Right now it appears as though once again you've been busted spreading total horseshit as though it was the truth.
Hey, I proved your lies several times.
You denied making attacks on my wife, I showed the attack.
You are a liar.
Case closed.

Except he banned myself and some others from posting in the very thread he wants everyone to post funny 007 posts...

Then, when I PM him and ask him how I'm supposed to post 007 bullshit like he suggested since I've been banned from the thread, he gets all pissy and tells me to stop PM'ing him.

Alright buddy...you don't want to keep this in the background, but would rather have me start a thread about it to discuss it out here...here ya go!

If you don't wish for everyone to post in your precious thread, then don't SAY you wish for everyone to post in your thread...and if you get called for taking BOTH SIDES, don't whine about it.

He's not "wrapped tight".

I must ask pauli007001 to go and ask Yurt to return, zappy is getting sappy without him!!

Hey, I proved your lies several times.
You denied making attacks on my wife, I showed the attack.
You are a liar.
Case closed.

Well then you should have no problem linking to the post where I made those awful claims about your wife and I, right?

You stated I had claimed to have engaged in a sexual relationship with your wife, you just haven't been able to provide even a single quote from me stating the same.

You are the liar...not that anyone thought otherwise at this point.

I proved zappy lied.
That's sufficient.
Clear unequivocal proof.
He is a liar.
Everything he says is now suitable to be placed in the lie file.
I don't need to waste my valuable time digging through archives for more proof.

I proved zappy lied.
That's sufficient.
Clear unequivocal proof.
He is a liar.
Everything he says is now suitable to be placed in the lie file.
I don't need to waste my valuable time digging through archives for more proof.

"I don't need to waste my valuable..."

What.

A.

SURPRISE.

No proof to back his lies...just a big, wide open pie-hole spewing unproven lies as I stated.

"I don't need to waste my valuable..."

What.

A.

SURPRISE.

No proof to back his lies...just a big, wide open pie-hole spewing unproven lies as I stated.
Go back and read your dishonest denials that you made vicious personal attacks against my wife.
Then read the post I linked, the one in which you made a vicious personal attack against my wife.
That is sufficient, you are a PROVEN LIAR.
The rest has no relevance, you are denying your claim on this point as you did on the other.
Your denials are lies.
Proven.
You are a liar.
You have no credibility.
I speak the truth.
You are a liar.
Nothing you say has credibility any more!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back