So Grind tells us...

Status
Not open for further replies.
007, you are either a troll or the biggest nutcase these forums have seen since KingRaw was arrested.

And yes, you whine like hell.
No I tell it like it is.
Then fanatical liberals get all pissy and do what they do best.
I slap them down.
That's called victory, not whining.
Liberals hurling threats and abuse is a form of whining!

I haven't been here long enough to know what 007 is actually like (although I have a pretty good indication at this point).

I will just point out that claiming victory and actually winning are two different things.

Also, if your self-esteem depends upon so-called wins on a message board, you may want to re-examine your life. Of course, I'm not definitely saying that 007's self-esteem depends on that. But self-congratulating oneself for that looks suspiciousl

I haven't been here long enough to know what 007 is actually like (although I have a pretty good indication at this point).

I will just point out that claiming victory and actually winning are two different things.

Also, if your self-esteem depends upon so-called wins on a message board, you may want to re-examine your life. Of course, I'm not definitely saying that 007's self-esteem depends on that. But self-congratulating oneself for that looks suspiciousl

It seems to be a guy thing. ;)

Self esteem?
Stupid childish liberal claptrap!!
What complete and utter bullshit.

I live life.
I enjoy life.
I don't boast.
In a fight, real time or message board I will win!
If someone crashes into my car, I use every means at my disposal to ensure I win the court battle.

Some dumb fuck 18 year old hit my wife some months ago.
Wanted to settle without telling the Insurance.
My kid was in the car, 6 months old at the time.

The teens parents called my wife and I none stop trying to browbeat us into not making the claim.
I made the claim, filed a harrasment claim against both parents and their spoiled brat son and got a restraining order against all three.
It's called playing to win.

I love it.
My favorite is getting people to throw a punch first, justifying my self defense and enabling me to enjoy a few days in court as they are tried with assault, battery etc!!
Victory.

No I tell it like it is.
Then fanatical liberals get all pissy and do what they do best.
I slap them down.
That's called victory, not whining.
Liberals hurling threats and abuse is a form of whining!

So you hurling abuse instead of debating would mean I won?

What would you call making up shit to whine about? Is that whining or just being delusional?

Self esteem?
Stupid childish liberal claptrap!!
What complete and utter bullshit.

I live life.
I enjoy life.
I don't boast.
In a fight, real time or message board I will win!
If someone crashes into my car, I use every means at my disposal to ensure I win the court battle.

Some dumb fuck 18 year old hit my wife some months ago.
Wanted to settle without telling the Insurance.
My kid was in the car, 6 months old at the time.

The teens parents called my wife and I none stop trying to browbeat us into not making the claim.
I made the claim, filed a harrasment claim against both parents and their spoiled brat son and got a restraining order against all three.
It's called playing to win.

I love it.
My favorite is getting people to throw a punch first, justifying my self defense and enabling me to enjoy a few days in court as they are tried with assault, battery etc!!
Victory.

Oh please. I can't think of anyone on this forum that would be easier to bait into throwing the first punch. Hell, I'd take up smoking again just to blow smoke in your face. lol

So you hurling abuse instead of debating would mean I won?

What would you call making up shit to whine about? Is that whining or just being delusional?
Where did I abuse anyone?
Nowhere!
So clearly by resorting to posting dishonest information, you lose.

Where did I abuse anyone?
Nowhere!
So clearly by resorting to posting dishonest information, you lose.

You have called me names without any reason to do so. From the "Obamacult" nonsense to including me in that rant about liberal traitors being guilty of treason, you have called me names several times.

Oh please. I can't think of anyone on this forum that would be easier to bait into throwing the first punch. Hell, I'd take up smoking again just to blow smoke in your face. lol
Which would be a criminal act of Harassment, assault, reckless endangerment and breach of building use code violations.

Three of which are attacks that would justify me taking a self defense action.
If you assaulted my child in that manner, further defensive measures would be justified.

Smoke can cause serious permanent harm to an infant.

In the days after Angus was assaulted with cigarette smoke he spent 16 hours in a paediatric ER puking uncontrollably, dry retching, nearly died from dehydration.
A few weeks later he was sick with pneumonia and was hospitalized.
Then the croup.
Still today has wheezing, breathing difficulties and frequent coughing fits.
All related to the attempted murder that you liberals feel is completely justified!!

You have called me names without any reason to do so. From the "Obamacult" nonsense to including me in that rant about liberal traitors being guilty of treason, you have called me names several times.
No I have never called you names, stop whining.
Obamacult is a group that idolizes Obama.
I have equated your opinions to being in line with obamacult thinking.

I said that liberals were traitors, not that they were guilty of treason.
You should work on your English comprehension.

You might want to stop whining and crying also.

Which would be a criminal act of Harassment, assault, reckless endangerment and breach of building use code violations.

Three of which are attacks that would justify me taking a self defense action.
If you assaulted my child in that manner, further defensive measures would be justified.

Smoke can cause serious permanent harm to an infant.

In the days after Angus was assaulted with cigarette smoke he spent 16 hours in a paediatric ER puking uncontrollably, dry retching, nearly died from dehydration.
A few weeks later he was sick with pneumonia and was hospitalized.
Then the croup.
Still today has wheezing, breathing difficulties and frequent coughing fits.
All related to the attempted murder that you liberals feel is completely justified!!

"...you liberals feel is completely justified"??

Please show me where I said it was justified?

And yes, I think I could bait you into swinging first. Then I'd have a free pass to put you in the hospital.

And yes, I think I could bait you into swinging first. Then I'd have a free pass to put you in the hospital.

You are incapable.
Really mr Internet tough guy.
You couldn't bait a hook.

You allowed your child to be exposed to smoke and you weren't arrested for child abuse? I'm shocked.
I did not expose my child to smoke.
I defended my child from an aggressive smoker who took issue with me moving away from his smoke. So he followed me down newbury st blowing smoke at my infant.
When he put his mouth an inch from my child I stopped him.
An FNps90 is very effective in these cases.

The crazy smoker was arrested, is currently in bridgewater.

Most liberals here think I acted unreasonably.

What do you think?
Smokers have a right to assault/harras infants?
Parents have a right to defend their children?

You never said anything when your liberal pal Zappa constantly justifies blowing smoke into infants faces!
Silence is agreement, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back