So is Biden going to kill it or vomit?

Jarod

Contributor
What are you Trumppers saying these days about tonight's debate...

IS Biden demented and unable to put two words together, or is he a skilled debater and going to do very well?

I cant keep track?

Well, Biden's never been a skilled debater. He says whatever is convenient and thinks will get him votes. In that respect he's unscrupulous, dissembling, and pandering. He's notoriously well known as a "gaffe machine."

I figure Biden won't blow it tonight but Trump won't nail it either. It will be interesting to see who can get under the other's skin the most.

If Biden does lose it, ends up spewing gibberish, or can't last the 90 minutes at the podium, he's done. Trump on the other hand, just has to avoid saying some of the hyperbolic, nonsense that drives his opposition crazy but gives them ammunition to pillory him with. I'm not sure either can pull it off.

The CNN moderators, at the same time can't come off as playing favorites. They too are likely to fail on that note.

On the whole, they probably should have held the whole thing in a sandbox on a playground.

Well, Biden's never been a skilled debater. He says whatever is convenient and thinks will get him votes. In that respect he's unscrupulous, dissembling, and pandering. He's notoriously well known as a "gaffe machine."

I figure Biden won't blow it tonight but Trump won't nail it either. It will be interesting to see who can get under the other's skin the most.

If Biden does lose it, ends up spewing gibberish, or can't last the 90 minutes at the podium, he's done. Trump on the other hand, just has to avoid saying some of the hyperbolic, nonsense that drives his opposition crazy but gives them ammunition to pillory him with. I'm not sure either can pull it off.

The CNN moderators, at the same time can't come off as playing favorites. They too are likely to fail on that note.

On the whole, they probably should have held the whole thing in a sandbox on a playground.
So Biden is not dementia riddled?

Id really like to see that, if Trump does a Nazi salute and screams Heil Hitler it will cement your devoted love for him.

When Trump comes out and salutes the American flag, you Marxists will melt down - given your deep hatred for America and demands that our flag is a "symbol of hate."

What are you Trumppers saying these days about tonight's debate...

IS Biden demented and unable to put two words together, or is he a skilled debater and going to do very well?

I cant keep track?
Will he lie to the American people like last time. 51 Intelligence officials say MY SON'S laptop is Russian disinformation. I suspect he will.

So Biden is not dementia riddled?
He is still semi functional. My mom went through that phase she was a very gifted quilter. She STRUGGLED to make her grand son a quilt but got it done. She never attempted one for his little sister. They are 2 years apart. Biden is about where she was when she made her grandson his quilt. He is going down fast.
Biden and CNN forced Trump to accept terms of the debate. Poor, weak, Trump!
Trump knew if Biden did not stack the deck he would be too chicken to debate. So Trump called Biden's bluff.

images

Back