So is Biden going to kill it or vomit?

He is still semi functional. My mom went through that phase she was a very gifted quilter. She STRUGGLED to make her grand son a quilt but got it done. She never attempted one for his little sister. They are 2 years apart. Biden is about where she was when she made her grandson his quilt. He is going down fast.

Trump knew if Biden did not stack the deck he would be too chicken to debate. So Trump called Biden's bluff.
Apples and oranges.

I personally thought that a week in the basement would get Biden ready, but he doesn't seem that way. I am using hindsight, but really. I expected him to do better than he's been doing now.

Let's be honest. trump has neither the knowledge nor the temperament for debating. His strong point is his stream of consciousness rants. A debate means he can't hog the attention and have his lies go unchallenged. Even trump knows he's no debater.
Neither does Biden. He's a mediocre intellect, prone to telling 'fish stories,' and has a penchant for spouting drivel.

Well, Biden's never been a skilled debater. He says whatever is convenient and thinks will get him votes. In that respect he's unscrupulous, dissembling, and pandering. He's notoriously well known as a "gaffe machine."

I figure Biden won't blow it tonight but Trump won't nail it either. It will be interesting to see who can get under the other's skin the most.

If Biden does lose it, ends up spewing gibberish, or can't last the 90 minutes at the podium, he's done. Trump on the other hand, just has to avoid saying some of the hyperbolic, nonsense that drives his opposition crazy but gives them ammunition to pillory him with. I'm not sure either can pull it off.

The CNN moderators, at the same time can't come off as playing favorites. They too are likely to fail on that note.

On the whole, they probably should have held the whole thing in a sandbox on a playground.
Biden's stutter made him a gaffe machine. That is why I did not want him to run. But when he was running against Trump I was relaxed. Trump is an idiot.

If the Democrats replace Biden with a younger more articulate candidate, they will beat Trumps ass.

If the Republicans replace Trump with a sane candidate, they will beat Bodens ass.

If the Democrats replace Biden with a younger more articulate candidate, they will beat Trumps ass.

If the Republicans replace Trump with a sane candidate, they will beat Bodens ass.
who?.....Gruesome Newsom?.......he'll win California, Trump will get the other 49.......

Back