So this past weekend...

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
My family and I were at the County Fair, we were walking along and looking at all the 4H exhibits (well, really only our own kids' but heck, you are obliged to pretend interest in the other ones too), and as we are looking at a display of entymology, that was actually rather well-presented, this lady comes up behind us. She reaches out... And just grabs a handful of my ass!

I was a bit astounded at her audacity, and running through my mind were four choices.

I could:

A. Jump up and scream like a wounded rabbit, point at her like the evil monkey in my closet, and shout in my most manly voice, "Woman! Why would you grab my ass like that?!"

B. Tell my wife and hope for a girl-fight... Sexy!

C. Quietly let it pass, and tell my wife the story later.

or

D. Grab her ass right back and whisper in her ear how grateful I was...

Which choice do you think Damocles picked?

My family and I were at the County Fair, we were walking along and looking at all the 4H exhibits (well, really only our own kids' but heck, you are obliged to pretend interest in the other ones too), and as we are looking at a display of entymology, that was actually rather well-presented, this lady comes up behind us. She reaches out... And just grabs a handful of my ass!

I was a bit astounded at her audacity, and running through my mind were three choices.

I could:

A. Jump up and scream like a wounded rabbit, point at her like the evil monkey in my closet, and shout in my most manly voice, "Woman! Why would you grab my ass like that?!"

or

Were you on acid at the time?

I was a bit astounded at her audacity, and running through my mind were three choices.

I could:

or

C

I could:

or

A

If narcotics or halucinogenics weren't involved then I choose "C" cuz Damo seems chill and laid back.

If narcotics or halucinogenics weren't involved then I choose "C" cuz Damo seems chill and laid back.

LOL.

Yeah, I can't see him doing anything else, if indeed, as you point out, it happened at all.

Though Runyon is right, D would have been hot.

Well....

I chose C, had she been hot I might have chosen D... But she was not what I would call, well, let's just say she wasn't in my age bracket.

Well....

I chose C, had she been hot I might have chosen D... But she was not what I would call, well, let's just say she wasn't in my age bracket.

Ah. What a ballsy older lady, good for her! Damn, I hope I am walking around squeezing cute guy's asses when I'm older.

Back