So... When's the next Werewolf game?

Count me in. Anyway we can start this on Monday, April 10? This coming Monday and that week may not be so good for me as I'm probably going to have to put some over time in next week.

Or how about starting on April 1? That would be an auspicious date to start a game.

This is the post I was talking about. April 1st was impossible. This week wasn't good, so I set the date for the 11th... Then you chimed in requesting Wednesday.

Grind
CaptBilly
Threedee
USF911 (voted Watermark)
Watermark (1) (voted Yurt)
Mott the Hoople
Voltaire
Rana
Superfreak
Christiefan

Grind
CaptBilly
Threedee
USF911 (voted Watermark)
Mott the Hoople
Voltaire
Rana
Superfreak
Christiefan

Grind
CaptBilly
Threedee
USF911 (voted Watermark)
Mott the Hoople
Voltaire
Rana
Superfreak
Christiefan
LadyT

I'll play, if I'm not a wolf. That was way too stressful.

You'll probably be the Vigilante :D... Man, when I was the Seer I thought everybody could tell. It was a different experience. We can't guarantee roles, that would make the game too easy.

You'll probably be the Vigilante :D... Man, when I was the Seer I thought everybody could tell. It was a different experience. We can't guarantee roles, that would make the game too easy.

I am a little nervous, I have to read what the vigilante's role is, again.

I am a little nervous, I have to read what the vigilante's role is, again.

Its very simple. Once in the game, you can decide to lynch one of the players, all by yourself, with anonymity. If you are suspicious someone might be a wolf, its your moment to shine. Billy wants to play the vigilante for the sole purpose of killing himself, for pure irony.

If you are still nervous, I can whisper in your ear, but it won't have much to do with this particular game. :cool:

Its very simple. Once in the game, you can decide to lynch one of the players, all by yourself, with anonymity. If you are suspicious someone might be a wolf, its your moment to shine. Billy wants to play the vigilante for the sole purpose of killing himself, for pure irony.

If you are still nervous, I can whisper in your ear, but it won't have much to do with this particular game. :cool:

Thanks, you are such a sweetie!

Also, three is understating what I would do as vigilante. I wouldn't just come out the gate with a gun to my head. I would wait until a crucial moment, where the fate of the entire village was at stake.

Also, three is understating what I would do as vigilante. I wouldn't just come out the gate with a gun to my head. I would wait until a crucial moment, where the fate of the entire village was at stake.

Granted, since the Village is bound to lynch a Villager on Day 1, if you lynch yourself, its pretty much gameover right then, anyway... :cof1:

no anonymity O_O

Back