Sox Ownage thread ALCS

Dont be shocked to see Lester take the hill in game 6. Hes on 4 days rest and would be a better bet to give the bullpen more rest and force a game 7. Then in game 7 if they are so fortunate to win game 6 they would throw everything including the kitchen sink.

So it is written.. so it shall come to pass.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCAjmuA1HDk"]YouTube - Bee Gees - Stayin' Alive (Full Version)[/ame]

Nice managment last night. Took all the wrong gambles, left a pitcher in too long to bring them back within one. Did NO ONE see the 2004 ALCS? My best friend is Sox fan and he called me lastnight when it was 7-0 to ask if I wanted to give him shit right then. I said HELL NO, 7 runs is nothing to the Red Sox. I was right. Tampa is going to piss this away. That game last night was the turning point. Boston has got their swerve back and is going to be really hard to be now. I also agree. Look for Lester game 6.

Yeah, I thought he should have taken Wheeler out and brought in Howell as soon as Bay walked. Also, he might have should have left Kazmir in longer. He was getting stronger and did not show signs of tiring, though he had thrown a lot of pitches.

If you had told me, going into Boston, that we were going to win 2 I would have been very happy. The Red Sox have to go into St Pete to win two straight now. They've only won 2 out of 11 this season there and only 1 out of 9 during the regular season. The Red Sox are still well behind the 8 ball.

Yeah, I thought he should have taken Wheeler out and brought in Howell as soon as Bay walked. Also, he might have should have left Kazmir in longer. He was getting stronger and did not show signs of tiring, though he had thrown a lot of pitches.

If you had told me, going into Boston, that we were going to win 2 I would have been very happy. The Red Sox have to go into St Pete to win two straight now. They've only won 2 out of 11 this season there and only 1 out of 9 during the regular season. The Red Sox are still well behind the 8 ball.

Looks like sox definitely holding their own right now.

It looks like they let them back into the series, it's like watching last year.

Woohoo!!! Suck it baby! Philly, we have a long history of disappointing them.
It doesn't matter, because as the American League team, the odds are in TB's favor to win. It is my belief that either AL Champion contender can take on the NL Champion team in the World Series and win. Take the Red Sox and Indians of last year against the Rockies. No contest either way.

LOL. good game. You guys squeaked it out. should have been a blowout series based on regular season. Enjoy your year. GL to Tampa.

Back