Soy Boy - it's a thing!

Русский агент

Путин - м&#108
DLQ8kccWAAAqHEP.jpg

LOOK AT THESE PATHETIC THINGS

While labeling opponents as “cucks” has long been the favorite insult of the right, the group has now shifted its focus to the term “soy boy”.

The insult has recently been gaining momentum online, with the term being used to describe a “feminine” or “weak” man.

“Soy boy is slang used to describe males who completely and utterly lack all necessary masculine qualities. This pathetic state is usually achieved by an overindulgence in emasculating ideologies,” explained Urban Dictionary.

“The average soy boy is a feminist, nonathletic, has never been in a fight, will probably marry the first girl that has sex with him, and likely reduces all his arguments to labeling the opposition as ‘Nazis’.”

Or calling them "dopey".

:rofl2:

http://www.news.com.au/technology/online/social/why-the-altright-movement-is-using-the-term-soy-boy-to-insult-its-enemies-online/news-story/109652bcecb348d7bc733ec9a09a8a6a

“The average soy boy is a feminist, nonathletic, has never been in a fight, will probably marry the first girl that has sex with him, and likely reduces all his arguments to labeling the opposition as ‘Nazis’.”
Watermark would probably be a soy boy except there will never be a first girl that has sex with him.....

DLQ8kccWAAAqHEP.jpg

LOOK AT THESE PATHETIC THINGS

While labeling opponents as “cucks” has long been the favorite insult of the right, the group has now shifted its focus to the term “soy boy”.

The insult has recently been gaining momentum online, with the term being used to describe a “feminine” or “weak” man.

“Soy boy is slang used to describe males who completely and utterly lack all necessary masculine qualities. This pathetic state is usually achieved by an overindulgence in emasculating ideologies,” explained Urban Dictionary.

Or calling them "dopey".

http://www.news.com.au/technology/online/social/why-the-altright-movement-is-using-the-term-soy-boy-to-insult-its-enemies-online/news-story/109652bcecb348d7bc733ec9a09a8a6a

Not surprising that you drooling knuckle-dragging apes on the right would feel the need to come up with insults for people who are infinitely more talented and intelligent than you are.

The envy is palpable.

Not surprising that you drooling knuckle-dragging apes on the right would feel the need to come up with insults for people who are infinitely more talented and intelligent than you are. The envy is palpable.

Perhaps you can list these alleged "infinitely more talented and intelligent" people and their supposed accomplishments.

I'll understand if you can't.

Not surprising that you drooling knuckle-dragging apes on the right would feel the need to come up with insults for people who are infinitely more talented and intelligent than you are.

The envy is palpable.
Oh please. The envy is palpable considering you're pissing, moaning and throwing fits one year after losing an election.

The envy is palpable.
Those pictures are very rich and talented people, they must be doing something right.

Those pictures are very rich and talented people, they must be doing something right.

They are pleasing people like you, although their ratings are down.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/08/16/media/late-night-president-trump-meyers-fallon-colbert-kimmel/index.html

Trump is very rich and some say he's talented.

So what does your lame rejoinder prove, exactly?

Oh please. The envy is palpable considering you're pissing, moaning and throwing fits one year after losing an election.

For eight years you threw tantrums and pissed your panties 24/7 over losing two back to back elections to Obama. Now you've got no room to talk about anyone else.

I bet you had to throw away all your clothes, carpeting and furniture because the smell of stale pee permeated everything you owned.

I bet you had to have your house gutted and fumigated inside just to get rid of the stank of the eight years worth of constant non-stop pissing you did over Obama while he was President.

Everybody knows that conservatives' hatred of liberals is borne out of the envy and resentment you all have for us because of our superior intelligence.

Don't try to deny it.

We're too smart for you.

For eight years you threw tantrums and pissed your panties 24/7 over losing two back to back elections to Obama. Now you've got no room to talk about anyone else. I bet you had to throw away all your clothes, carpeting and furniture because the smell of stale pee permeated everything you owned. I bet you had to have your house gutted and fumigated inside just to get rid of the stank of the eight years worth of constant non-stop pissing you did over Obama while he was President. Everybody knows that conservatives' hatred of liberals is borne out of the envy and resentment you all have for us because of our superior intelligence. Don't try to deny it. We're too smart for you.

If you could prove any of that emotional outburst, you'd have a point, Soymad.

Since you can't, you don't.

For eight years you threw tantrums and pissed your panties 24/7 over losing two back to back elections to Obama. Now you've got no room to talk about anyone else.

I bet you had to throw away all your clothes, carpeting and furniture because the smell of stale pee permeated everything you owned.

I bet you had to have your house gutted and fumigated inside just to get rid of the stank of the eight years worth of constant non-stop pissing you did over Obama while he was President.

Everybody knows that conservatives' hatred of liberals is borne out of the envy and resentment you all have for us because of our superior intelligence.

Don't try to deny it.

We're too smart for you.
Puleeze. I wasn't running around with 9/11 troofer-style conspiracy theories of Russian boogeyman 'stealing' an election from a horrible candidate!

That would be you. I accepted the will of the people and moved on.

Don't try to deny it.

We're too smart for you.

Now that is funny!

Back