Soy Boy - it's a thing!

Puleeze. I wasn't running around with 9/11 troofer-style conspiracy theories of Russian boogeyman 'stealing' an election from a horrible candidate!

That would be you. I accepted the will of the people and moved on.

No, you were running around paying lip service and support for every other goofball right wing bullshit anti-Obama theory that came down the pike.

Don't try to pretend now like you were above anything.

You weren't.

You spent eight years down in the gutter, spewing more butthurt anti-Obama bile than any ten anti-Trumpsters could even come close to.

No, you were running around paying lip service and support for every other goofball right wing bullshit anti-Obama theory that came down the pike.

You weren't.

You spent eight years down in the gutter, spewing more butthurt anti-Obama bile than any ten anti-Trumpsters could even come close to.

This is hilarious.

You weren't.

Actually, he didn’t, he was posing as a liberal then supporting Obama. It’s why most long time board members ignore him. He’ll tire of this act and reinvent himself once, again.

Actually, he didn’t, he was posing as a liberal then supporting Obama. It’s why most long time board members ignore him. He’ll tire of this act and reinvent himself once, again.

He wasn't talking about me, stupid. He was replying to Trump Diva.

Remind me, why are you still alive? Do you serve any purpose?

If I'd meant that, I would have said that, Soymad.

I didn't, and you have yet to link up to a single emotional outburst of mine.

Maybe you should try to use the masculine side of your brain, if it's still there.

Well looky there.... :lolup:.... another one of your little girlie emotional outbursts!!!! :rofl2:

Like I said.... if you want to see one of your own emotional outbursts, just look at ANY ONE of your posts.

Moron.

You weren't.

Tell me again how duh Russians kept Hillbag from winning in a landslide.

:rofl2:

Not as hilarious as the way you wing nut Trumptards lick each other's asses.

Yes I, a Gary Johnson voter who has wished death on Legion an incalculable number of times, am totally gay for him and also Trump. You go with that theory chief. It's sure to carry you far.

Back