Soy Boy - it's a thing!

Still can't force herself to acknowledge that Obama was born a US citizen, yet she wants us to believe that she didn't spend eight years pissing her drawers and regurgitating goofball conspiracy theories about him.

Maybe you and grandma Palooka can be besties. Girls together sort of thing.

Actually, he didn’t, he was posing as a liberal then supporting Obama. It’s why most long time board members ignore him. He’ll tire of this act and reinvent himself once, again.

not if you believe grinds 'multi-legion' theory.

it goes deep people O_O

Yes I, a Gary Johnson voter who has wished death on Legion an incalculable number of times, am totally gay for him and also Trump. You go with that theory chief. It's sure to carry you far.

dont let them shame you billy. I voted johnson too. But tell them to maga and watch them ree out.

I wish we had smarter connies here.

A Roman walks into a bar and asks for a martinus. “You mean a martini?” the bartender asks. The Roman replies, “If I wanted a double, I would have asked for it!”

Another Roman walks into the bar, holds up two fingers, and says, “Five beers, please.”

A Roman walks into a bar and asks for a martinus. “You mean a martini?” the bartender asks. The Roman replies, “If I wanted a double, I would have asked for it!”

Another Roman walks into the bar, holds up two fingers, and says, “Five beers, please.”

That's what I'm talkin' about!

not if you believe grinds 'multi-legion' theory.

it goes deep people O_O

obama-shhh-.jpg

To believe a piss-poor candidate like Hillbag would win in a landslide - if not for duh Wussians? Da fck?

Mind boggling.

Does Putin give you an extra little pat on the head when you swallow without gagging?

Does he say "That's a good girl!!!" to you?

Back