SPAM

They don't give a shit about that rule. If they did then Sailor wouldn't have been the only member banned that day.

You could always support your assertion, by showing the posts you feel were also in violation.
But then if you're unable to show the connection, you're going to be laughed at. :dunno:

You could always support your assertion, by showing the posts you feel were also in violation.
But then if you're unable to show the connection, you're going to be laughed at. :dunno:

OK, you think I should step and fetch for you. Go fuck yourself. I don't really care if you trust my memory or not. Buckly and domer should have followed sailor out the door that day.

OK, you think I should step and fetch for you. Go fuck yourself. I don't really care if you trust my memory or not. Buckly and domer should have followed sailor out the door that day.

Just like I figured.

You have NOTHING, never had ANYTHING, and will never be able to provide SOMETHING. LOL

:dealwithit:

I have everything I need. You don't. btw, I think it's hilarious you've chosen to pick this to spend time on.

Evidently you've learned to subsist with very little. :D

You have no idea how amusing I find it, that you have found the need to spend time on this.

:evilnod:

I went away for a few weeks the same day sailor was banned, after I defended sailor in the forum many times that day. I still think his ban was bullshit btw. It's a lame connection on his part.

I went back and read that Guille. Thank you very much. Appreciate it.

I never claimed that you stupid person.

And you can't even spell it right. What an idiot. I bet you don't even know there are other islands in Hawaii.

Just be quiet and stop claiming you're intelligent.
Oh,did I make a typo yurtfag?

I saw some spam in the store just now and didn't buy it because I thought of you.

Oh,did I make a typo yurtfag?

I saw some spam in the store just now and didn't buy it because I thought of you.

Damn dude, I am really in your head. You think about me in the grocery store. And you still obsess over that Yurt poster.

LMAO, when you go grocery shopping, you think of me.

:awkward:

Back