Stage effin' three skin cancer

He groaned a sentiment about my own mother, stupid fuck.

He owns his own wishes.

Karma, asswipe

to some the pain of others is a joyous thing

if this woman is real I hope she beats the monster

and yes the right here has said very evil things to people when they posted about personal issues involving sadness

its one of the reason I believe many of them are russo bot holes

Your pal, Dark Stool, is a fucking stalker.

Somewhere around 50+’consecutive groans. For no reason.

Anything negative that comes to this pathological fuck’s way is fine with me.

ignore their groans

they are meaningless

I get hundereds of them every day from some

its keeps them busy I guess

What's your reason for being a coward and hiding behind the ignore, boy?

ignore their groans

they are meaningless

I get hundereds of them every day from some

its keeps them busy I guess

I asked domer but he's in hiding behind the ignore. He said his mother died on Halloween, 1987 and that she liked to dress for the occasion. Can you guess what costume she's worn every year since then?

you are an evil horrible person IF you are a person CFM

No guesses as to the costume?

Do you understand domer's argument? To make it easy, it's someone else did something that he thought was wrong yet he does it and claims it's OK. Typical leftist.

there are those who I will not name that search for my every post and groan them all day long

its meaningless

suck it racist fecal hole

the world hates you racists more than any other humans on the planet

Stop bringing your fantasies on this forum. No one wants to hear about you fantasizing about sucking nigger dick.

Any guesses on the costume domer's mother has worn since 1987?

One of our best friends has it on her forearm. She lives in Seattle, and at least two docs that she went to for initial diagnosis screwed up. The one she's seeing now had to take a much larger area out than was done by a prior guy, and it has spread to lymph nodes. Treatment is going to be in the range of $150k per year, for life.

I first met her when she was a freshman in college. About 5'-8", long blonde hair, slender build, played varsity Volleyball, NCAA Div I. Her mom is from Norway and her dad is a fair haired Limey. One look at her and I thought, this gal is going to leave a long, long trail of broken hearts, and mine's not going to be one of them. Then I saw her cute roommate, and she eventually became my wife.

Our friend did indeed leave a broken trail. After college she married a great guy from a small town in Oregon who was raised by a single mom, dirt poor. He made it big and has worked for big finance corps in China, Japan and Singapore. She never had to work so focused on raising their two boys and being chauffeured to the gym or shopping. A few years back they made it back to the states and he's got a big ass job with Amazon. He's going to need it. Sign up for their Cadillac plan, my friend.

Prayers for your friend and her health.

Over some internet groans?

Might I suggest some perspective?

Up to you

Back