stand tall for medical care for all

so that means the govt is not supposed to take care of the China trade issue ?

No. In that instance they should. Sometimes the government should handle things, sometimes they shouldn't. Maybe you're just addicted to simplistic answers. Does it have to be an all or nothing policy towards the government handling stuff?

No. In that instance they should. Sometimes the government should handle things, sometimes they shouldn't. Maybe you're just addicted to simplistic answers. Does it have to be an all or nothing policy towards the government handling stuff?

and how we tell the differance?

the criteria in your mind is?

culture change in the projects would do 100x more than any healthcare bill, if parents neglect their children way worse than the average american would a pet no bill is going to fix that.

What makes a culture?

You see you ignore whatever portion of the facts you need to make things simple enough for you to believe in.

I'm all for nationalized medicine, the stock market would soar. The auto companies would be much closer to being competitive.
Ignoring the fact that uneducated, unwed mothers children will far not much better is suplimely ignorant. You are very sublime.

and how we tell the differance?

the criteria in your mind is?

It depends on the issue, and the practicality and fitness of the government and private plans offered. This is what debate and discussion is for. You just want to kneejerkily give the government all projects automatically? Because determining the line requires thought? You're pathetic.

Balanced nutrition and preventative health care will solve much more of the poors problems than you think.

The majority of problem kids in schools would not exsist if they had a decent breakfast and proper diagnosis of childhood illnesses and conditions.

You would be amazed and what good schools for every kid no matter where they live would add to this problem.

You can pretend its TOO Expensive for America to attempt but the costs of NOT doing it are pretty high right now.

It depends on the issue, and the practicality and fitness of the government and private plans offered. This is what debate and discussion is for. You just want to kneejerkily give the government all projects automatically? Because determining the line requires thought? You're pathetic.

Where do you get these stupid ideas you are a mind reader?

Gee I guess that I shouldnt even be asking a guy whos a self professed ass hat zombie that?

This is why I cant stand the R party of the last few years.

They say gov can do nothing right and get elected and prove it.

I want people in there that believe it can be done right and then we sit on their asses to make sure they do,

You see the founders designed us a system in which we can watch them.

Too bad Bush is changing that at every turn wether its legal or not.

Where do you get these stupid ideas you are a mind reader?

Gee I guess that I shouldnt even be asking a guy whos a self professed ass hat zombie that?

This is why I cant stand the R party of the last few years.

They say gov can do nothing right and get elected and prove it.

I want people in there that believe it can be done right and then we sit on their asses to make sure they do,

You see the founders designed us a system in which we can watch them.

Too bad Bush is changing that at every turn wether its legal or not.

Your naive believe in the incorruptibility of "those who believe properly" in government, is hilarious and dangerous at the same time.

It's culture not income.

Income sort of triggers culture change and castes.

Would Bush be president if his family had not had money ?

If I live long enough and my money grows I am going to sponsor a scholorship fund for high achieving poor kids....For reasons like this I hope I get rich.
For myself, I have already set up trust funds for the grand children and I need very little to live on. The not worrying about money is nice though :)

I did splurge and buy a big TV and some farm equipment though.
Still driving my 17 yr old car that gets 30 something mpg.

Income sort of triggers culture change and castes.

Would Bush be president if his family had not had money ?

If I live long enough and my money grows I am going to sponsor a scholorship fund for high achieving poor kids....For reasons like this I hope I get rich.
For myself, I have already set up trust funds for the grand children and I need very little to live on. The not worrying about money is nice though :)

I did splurge and buy a big TV and some farm equipment though.
Still driving my 17 yr old car that gets 30 something mpg.

Ability and not ability to pay is actually a great way to keep our country at the cutting edge of technology and innovation.

I wish the cons would realise it makes sense money wise also.

Back