Starbucks is a callin'...

I remember Krogers.

Y'all have Piggly Wigglys in Kentucky? Most awesome store name ever.

I think Piggly Wiggly was bought out by someone else many years ago.

yeah had a Piggly Wigglys in my home town when I was a a lot younger.

didn't I see a commercial saying that you can buy Dunkin Doughnuts coffee in grocery stores now ?

Oh maybe, I haven’t noticed. I buy it right in the dunkin donuts store. But, they stopped making cinnamon flavor to buy a couple of years ago, I don’t know why. So I just brew it with a little cinnamon sprinkled on top of the coffee. It’s good.

I think Piggly Wiggly was bought out by someone else many years ago.

yeah had a Piggly Wigglys in my home town when I was a a lot younger.

They had Piggly Wiggly in Texas when I lived there. I went there just for the anthropomorphic experience. I felt like a redneck just going there!

I like Dunkin Donuts coffee. Cinnamon flavored is my favorite. Starbucks is too bitter, though they have good lattes.

Starbucks is also really expensive. What a gyp! All the fancy pants types of coffees drive me nuts too. I just get the cap, or the latte myself.

I was team Starbucks years ago, but D&D has won me over with their clean bathrooms and glazed cake munchkins.

Starbucks is one of the first gourmet types of businesses to feel the economic downturn. They are not doing too well finiancially.
Spend $1.50 in gas to drive and get a $3.50 cup of coffee. Makes no sense to me.

Must have caffeine. Heading over there right now.

Just in case Battlebored wanted to know.

:cof1:

:rolleyes: I get the sarcasm...yeah I start alot of threads about dinner/music...only because talking and arguing politics wears one out...need a break!...Nice to see y'all have caught on to my escape mode!

LOL.............

Starbucks is one of the first gourmet types of businesses to feel the economic downturn. They are not doing too well finiancially.
Spend $1.50 in gas to drive and get a $3.50 cup of coffee. Makes no sense to me.

Yeah my kids do that alot...me I just rely on the old coffee pot and Folgers French Vanilla...about 20 cents a cup!

I was team Starbucks years ago, but D&D has won me over with their clean bathrooms and glazed cake munchkins.
Caribou Coffee all the way! About half the price, at least as good and you get a chocolate covered coffee bean with each cup...

They win. Period.

It's not for the lower class USC,
they aren't huring much at all, in fact I may buy the stock if it falls a little more.

Back