Starbucks is a callin'...

Yup I did............

ROTFLMAO at MR lock em up for smoking a joint.
you made a lifelong career out of enforcing the machines laws.

However I never once tried to make my own laws...get a clue already..the left has introduced more new laws than the right...do the homework before ya do another diatribe...kay!
;)

However I never once tried to make my own laws...get a clue already..the left has introduced more new laws than the right...do the homework before ya do another diatribe...kay!
;)

Just sailed right over you head... I figured so.

Left or right has nothing to do with it.

wow battlemoron gets his ass handed to him by us.
Energy drinks keep you awake 10x better than coffee.
Dean one on the 1,200 mile drive to MN.

College morons mix..........

whats the mixes on those?

'Red Bull' with Cherry Vodka...I do believe this is what killed the young lady in the news...she did a drinking binge and finished off with the Trashcans...mixing stimulates with a depressent is dangerous!

'Red Bull' with Cherry Vodka...I do believe this is what killed the young lady in the news...she did a drinking binge and finished off with the Trashcans...mixing stimulates with a depressent is dangerous!

Trashcan is similar to the AMF (adios mo fo), except it has the Red Bull and is thus inferior. The AMF is listed on Wikipedia as a variant of the Long Island. Couldn't find Trashcan, but it tastes similar, and AMF has gin, rum, vodka, blue curacao (so they look blue) and usually Sprite.

Back