Starbucks is a callin'...

I like stomping bootstrapping Nazi guys like you.
Carry a big gun cause your not able to man up in other areas Gramps.

I remember Krogers.

Y'all have Piggly Wigglys in Kentucky? Most awesome store name ever.

Next time you watch Space Jam, pay attention to the background where the alien spacecraft smashes into the Earth forming a crater. There is quite visibly a Piggly Wiggly there.

I like Dunkin Donuts coffee. Cinnamon flavored is my favorite. Starbucks is too bitter, though they have good lattes.

I had stopped going to Starbuckd because I found an organic fair trade coffee
place and it is so smooth, and they will serve it with soy milk if your like, also!

I always try to support the little guys over the giant chains, even though the giant chains were once little guys, too!:cof1:

Yeah my kids do that alot...me I just rely on the old coffee pot and Folgers French Vanilla...about 20 cents a cup!

I got a French press for Christmas and I am hooked! It is the only way to make coffee at home, in mho! I love Gervali, Creme Burle'.

Sorry, my spelling sucks tonight, chemo brain and I am not looking it up, too tired, but needed a laugh, so I thought I would check in here.

I'm not that sophisticated........

I got a French press for Christmas and I am hooked! It is the only way to make coffee at home, in mho! I love Gervali, Creme Burle'.

Sorry, my spelling sucks tonight, chemo brain and I am not looking it up, too tired, but needed a laugh, so I thought I would check in here.

Mine comes pre-ground...the daughter does the gervali though...she also swears by it!

Mine comes pre-ground...the daughter does the gervali though...she also swears by it!

I also have become quite a fan, and you don't have to shop for it, it comes to your door! I love convenience! they also don't charge extra to ship to Alaska.

you guys are thinking of it all wrong. you need to forget about flavor and look at most caffeine bang for the buck. double shot espresso is what i do. 50mg per oz.

compare that with regular coffee = 13mg per oz.

You do realize that the energy dirnks will soon be regulated don't you ?
ie no sale to under 18 or so.

I am not saying they should or should not be regulated, just see what is a-comin.

Yes indeed...........

You do realize that the energy dirnks will soon be regulated don't you ?
ie no sale to under 18 or so.

I am not saying they should or should not be regulated, just see what is a-comin.

and you can thank the far left control/elite freaks for that!:cof1:

and you can thank the far left control/elite freaks for that!:cof1:

ROTFLMAO at MR lock em up for smoking a joint.
you made a lifelong career out of enforcing the control/elite freaks laws.

Just calm down and polish your bullet.

Last edited:
Back