Stars Died For You

billy please don't confuse him.

Oh, I am not the least bit confused, although it seems some of you are. Have any of you idiots ever studied physics?

There are numerous theories about the big bang, one of them being that the big bang wasn't the 'first' in the cosmic sense...

Sorry, but that's just contrary to physics as we know them to be. In 1929, Hubble discovered the universe was expanding, and this is impossible unless there was some energy or force which initiated the expansion. In order for stars to explode, they would have to exist first, so the OP is simply discussing events which came AFTER creation of the universe, and the big bang.

Now you secular asswipes want to cobble together science and fantasy, and pretend you have all the answers, but you don't. The bottom line is, you can't even begin to answer the questions of origin, because nothing comports with your assorted theories and principles, and so that's why we get this gobbledy-gook about stars exploding, as if that somehow explains the origin of the universe or life itself. Try again, idiots!

Oh, I am not the least bit confused, although it seems some of you are. Have any of you idiots ever studied physics?

There are numerous theories about the big bang, one of them being that the big bang wasn't the 'first' in the cosmic sense...

Sorry, but that's just contrary to physics as we know them to be. In 1929, Hubble discovered the universe was expanding, and this is impossible unless there was some energy or force which initiated the expansion. In order for stars to explode, they would have to exist first, so the OP is simply discussing events which came AFTER creation of the universe, and the big bang.

Do you even understand what the big bang was?

Now you secular asswipes want to cobble together science and fantasy, and pretend you have all the answers, but you don't. The bottom line is, you can't even begin to answer the questions of origin, because nothing comports with your assorted theories and principles, and so that's why we get this gobbledy-gook about stars exploding, as if that somehow explains the origin of the universe or life itself. Try again, idiots!

I suppose that the best solution to this problem would be to pull something out of my ass and call it a day. Also, killing people who refuse to accept this thing I just made up and have no serious reason to literally believe.

Yeah, do you?

And are we ever going to stop debating with questions, and start making some points?

What's your point? That because science is currently unsure it must therefore be wrong and incapable of discovering the answer?

Nonsense.

Dixie, allow me to edumacate you.

Some stars (10+ times the mass of the sun) explode when they run out of the hydrogen fuel. The star carries on in this state for a little while (fusing helium, etc.) until it begins to produce iron, which absorbs energy. At this point the star's core cannot sustain itself and collapses in a matter of seconds, thereby compacting the star's enormous mass into a very small volume. The implosion then rebounds as an explosion, which is known as a supernova.

This is how many of the elements in the universe, such as iron, came to exist. It's not "nonsense," it's fact.

What's your point? That because science is currently unsure it must therefore be wrong and incapable of discovering the answer?

Wow, I ask when we are going to stop trying to debate with questions, and you respond with two more?

See, the problem is, when all you do is ask me questions, it's not a debate, it's an interview. I don't mind interviews, I get them a lot, being a living legend, but I was under the impression the Joint Chiefs of Stupid wanted to discuss the origins of the universe, was I wrong?

Dixie, allow me to edumacate you.

Some stars (10+ times the mass of the sun) explode when they run out of the hydrogen fuel. The star carries on in this state for a little while (fusing helium, etc.) until it begins to produce iron, which absorbs energy. At this point the star's core cannot sustain itself and collapses in a matter of seconds, thereby compacting the star's enormous mass into a very small volume. The implosion then rebounds as an explosion, which is known as a supernova.

This is how many of the elements in the universe, such as iron, came to exist. It's not "nonsense," it's fact.

I know.... just like Pop Rocks! Amazing!!

Maybe you can consult with General Moe and General Larry, and tell us about what happened just BEFORE stars existed?

While you are at it, perhaps you can explain the physical theory where mass is created where it didn't exist before? (This should be interesting!)

Wow, I ask when we are going to stop trying to debate with questions, and you respond with two more?

See, the problem is, when all you do is ask me questions, it's not a debate, it's an interview. I don't mind interviews, I get them a lot, being a living legend, but I was under the impression the Joint Chiefs of Stupid wanted to discuss the origins of the universe, was I wrong?

I know.... just like Pop Rocks! Amazing!!

Maybe you can consult with General Moe and General Larry, and tell us about what happened just BEFORE stars existed?

While you are at it, perhaps you can explain the physical theory where mass is created where it didn't exist before? (This should be interesting!)

So you get butt hurt that this isn't a 'debate' because we're only asking you questions and thus far your response has been, shockingly, more questions. Way to promote that southern hertage.

It did exist before. From my understanding, the atoms that make up everything existed in the singularity prior to the big bang. They've merely been rearranged.

It did exist before. From my understanding, the atoms that make up everything existed in the singularity prior to the big bang. They've merely been rearranged.

You said before, the stars fused helium and produced iron, and that was how iron came to exist. If something came to exist, it must not have existed before... simple logic. But you've not really explained how stars produced something that previously didn't exist, and I am still waiting.

Oh, I am not butt hurt, I just wondered when we are going to have a debate, so far it's just been an interview.

And you've asked about 50% of it.

Anyways, since you're from the south and clearly incapable of any sort of intellectual discussion that is deeper than pastry, I'll try and keep it simple.

As Brent had mentioned and I suggested, the cause of the big bang was all matter from the universe (a previous one) condensing to the point where it could condense no more and thus expanded outwards creating this universe. The theory that we're speaking of then states that the universe will continue to expand until a certain point (which hasn't yet been reached). At this point the universe will invariably contract (equal and opposite reaction), and continue t do until it reaches the point it did about 14 billion years ago. Where it can't get any smaller and expands outword. Thus its entirely possible for there to have been stars, planets, life, and even brain dead southerners with child-like math skills, before the 'creation' of our universe as we know it.

And you've asked about 50% of it.

Anyways, since you're from the south and clearly incapable of any sort of intellectual discussion that is deeper than pastry, I'll try and keep it simple.

As Brent had mentioned and I suggested, the cause of the big bang was all matter from the universe (a previous one) condensing to the point where it could condense no more and thus expanded outwards creating this universe. The theory that we're speaking of then states that the universe will continue to expand until a certain point (which hasn't yet been reached). At this point the universe will invariably contract (equal and opposite reaction), and continue t do until it reaches the point it did about 14 billion years ago. Where it can't get any smaller and expands outword. Thus its entirely possible for there to have been stars, planets, life, and even brain dead southerners with child-like math skills, before the 'creation' of our universe as we know it.

It's an interesting theory, and you tell it with such certainty... almost as if you are practicing a faith or religion or something, huh?

Back