State of the Union

I think it would be a hilarious joke if, just once, one of the Democrats would stand up and clap, or the entire Republican side just sat through one talking point without interrupting with clapping.

I have informed your local constable that you are partaking in beverages unsuitable for your age.

I'm terribly sorry.

Consuming alcohol for people my age isn't illegal in my state. Check the law yourself if you want to. It's perfectly suitable for anyone my age anyway, regardless of idiotic bans on it.

yep, Pelosi is nervous..... Cheney stood.... She looked his way and then stood. I'd be nervous if I were sitting next to Cheney right now as well. Dude seriously looks like he is going to snap.

I think it would be a hilarious joke if, just once, one of the Democrats would stand up and clap, or the entire Republican side just sat through one talking point without interrupting with clapping.
I think it would be hilarious if they did it randomly. "Seven years ago I came before (Erupts with massive standing O) you for the first time..."

Back