States Rights Uproar Deja Vu All over again?

the scotus disagees with you

Oh really? And what case did they disagree with me? D.C. v. Heller? Nope, they agreed with me there. Chicago v. Mcdonald? Nope, agreed with me there too. U.S. v. Miller? Na, they agreed with me there as well.

Oh really? And what case did they disagree with me? D.C. v. Heller? Nope, they agreed with me there. Chicago v. Mcdonald? Nope, agreed with me there too. U.S. v. Miller? Na, they agreed with me there as well.

And scotus has ruled that the 2nd amendment is an individual right and not a collective one.

it is perfectly constitutional for this country to outlaw certain weapons.

pretending its not is merely lying to yourselves

so then why is it there are weapons you can not own?

Name one thing I can't own legally.

Also, because the USSC hasn't struck down specific laws yet. They have to make it to court. But it'll happen. By the time I die, my children will know a freedom that I and so many others have spent a life time working towards.

Name one thing I can't own legally.

Also, because the USSC hasn't struck down specific laws yet. They have to make it to court. But it'll happen. By the time I die, my children will know a freedom that I and so many others have spent a life time working towards.

A nucleur weapon. As previously pointed out, a tank. There's thousands more. Shall I go on?

SCORPION TANK MODEL FV101 ( COMBAT VEHICLE RECONNAISSANCE TRACKED SERIES )

This is a 1976 Model and is equipped with the Jaguar J60 XK 4.2 liter 6 cylinder gas engine and the TN15X cross drive semi-automatic 7 speed transmission. The Armor used is an Aluminum alloy developed for the CVR (T) series and it was built by Alvis LTD of Coventry , UK. and upgraded variants of this series are still offered for sale. Top speed is 50 MPH. This Tank is in pristine condition and was Imported with the barrel intact and the breach has been demilled. A complete $8,000.00 Mechanical service was done in the US in 2010 , to include new coolant , hoses , belts , batteries , Etc. In 2011 a 250 hour Tank interior refurbishment was conducted which included all seats to be stripped , powder coated and reupholstered.

SIMULATED CANNON FIRING OF THE 76 MM Canon is obtained by a safe , professionally installed gas charge and ignition device with external oxygen and acetylene reservoirs. New decks , fabricated with enlarged driver's hatch opening for ease of entry and exit. This Tank is very desirable because of its relative ease of transportation and it is storable in a regular size home garage as it is 15' 8" long X 7' 4" Wide X 6' 10" Tall. weight is 16,000 Lbs.

Price:$83,500.00

http://armyjeeps.net/armor1.htm

M-47 Medium Tank ( Patton )

The M-47 Patton tank is extremely Rare in the US , Most were sold to our Allies when the M-48 was introduced and many remain in service today in Europe.

This M-47 has been beautifully preserved , is very complete both in & out with many accessories. It is Serial # 9992 Showing 2,289 miles on the odometer and 4,906 hours on the hour meter.
A beautiful & showy tank and a good buy at $275,000.00.

http://armyjeeps.net/armor1.htm

Back