States Rights Uproar Deja Vu All over again?

SCORPION TANK MODEL FV101 ( COMBAT VEHICLE RECONNAISSANCE TRACKED SERIES )

This is a 1976 Model and is equipped with the Jaguar J60 XK 4.2 liter 6 cylinder gas engine and the TN15X cross drive semi-automatic 7 speed transmission. The Armor used is an Aluminum alloy developed for the CVR (T) series and it was built by Alvis LTD of Coventry , UK. and upgraded variants of this series are still offered for sale. Top speed is 50 MPH. This Tank is in pristine condition and was Imported with the barrel intact and the breach has been demilled. A complete $8,000.00 Mechanical service was done in the US in 2010 , to include new coolant , hoses , belts , batteries , Etc. In 2011 a 250 hour Tank interior refurbishment was conducted which included all seats to be stripped , powder coated and reupholstered.

SIMULATED CANNON FIRING OF THE 76 MM Canon is obtained by a safe , professionally installed gas charge and ignition device with external oxygen and acetylene reservoirs. New decks , fabricated with enlarged driver's hatch opening for ease of entry and exit. This Tank is very desirable because of its relative ease of transportation and it is storable in a regular size home garage as it is 15' 8" long X 7' 4" Wide X 6' 10" Tall. weight is 16,000 Lbs.

Price:$83,500.00

http://armyjeeps.net/armor1.htm

M-47 Medium Tank ( Patton )

The M-47 Patton tank is extremely Rare in the US , Most were sold to our Allies when the M-48 was introduced and many remain in service today in Europe.

This M-47 has been beautifully preserved , is very complete both in & out with many accessories. It is Serial # 9992 Showing 2,289 miles on the odometer and 4,906 hours on the hour meter.
A beautiful & showy tank and a good buy at $275,000.00.

Huh, for some reason the far more modern Russian tank is a lot cheaper. Go figure

Russian T-55 Main Battle Tank

This is a very nice and very complete Russian T-55, it is in good running and cosmetic condition and ready to go. Hull is 21' 2" Width is 10' 9" and Height is 7' 10" Weight is 35.42 Tons , Engine is V-72 12 CYL. Diesel 700 bhp.
Price$85,000.00

Yeah dumbass. Like I said, we've been through this all before. Buy all the fucking tanks you want, they just won't work.

The cannon. Der

C'mon WB, you're smarter than Billy. Don't lower yourself to his level.

He asked to be shown a law that says you cannot own them. So far, no one has done so.

They have shown that the ATF will classify them as an Exotic Weapon. But those are not necessarily denied to private citizens.

I have a friend who owns several cannons. He is not breaking the law. He simply had to do a little paperwork and pay some extra taxes.

I think the law may not say tank gun but to get a permit to own one part of the process is the gun has to be inoperable.

I cant find the legal text that makes it so but it is so.

I think the law may not say tank gun but to get a permit to own one part of the process is the gun has to be inoperable.

I think that the gun part of the tank may be rendered inoperable by some people. But it is not a law, per se. It would be classified as a different sort of sale with much more paperwork and taxes added.

No it is not. It is the opposite of so.

I think that the gun part of the tank may be rendered inoperable by some people. But it is not a law, per se. It would be classified as a different sort of sale with much more paperwork and taxes added.

They're classified as Destructive Devices without sporting exemption. Requires a $200 tax stamp and a form 4.

I believe some highly intelligent of this forum posted a link last year to a federal law stating tanks purchased by civilians must have the weaponry inoperative.

And no, I'm not singing Dixie.

You mean Desh & Howey are wrong? Say it ain't so!! How can that be? lmao

So many want to claim they know enough to discuss an issue. So few actually have the information.

Like I said before, Desh is the kind of person who would look at a brick wall, call it a wooden fence, and use pictures of cake to prove it.

As for howey, I've been ignoring him for.....fuck almost a year I think.

The link doesn't work.

Works for me.

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q. Can I shoot the big gun from the tank/armored vehicle?

A. No, all of our armored vehicles equipped with a barrel have been “de-milled” according to U.S. government requirements. De-milling removes basic parts required for firing rounds from the vehicle. Also, Minnesota law prohibits the firing or discharge of a weapon from a vehicle.

Works for me.

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q. Can I shoot the big gun from the tank/armored vehicle?

A. No, all of our armored vehicles equipped with a barrel have been “de-milled” according to U.S. government requirements. De-milling removes basic parts required for firing rounds from the vehicle. Also, Minnesota law prohibits the firing or discharge of a weapon from a vehicle.

Doesn't work when I click on it.

Also, is that a law for private ownership, or is it a requirement for being able to drive it on public roads, or is it a requirement for some other reason.

So far I have seen no law prohibiting Billy from owning anything.

Doesn't work when I click on it.

Also, is that a law for private ownership, or is it a requirement for being able to drive it on public roads, or is it a requirement for some other reason.

So far I have seen no law prohibiting Billy from owning anything.

Demilling is common with US military equipment, firearm or otherwise. It is a law, but does not prohibit ownership. I could, if I were so inclined, and financially able, restore a tank to firing condition legally.

Back