States Rights Uproar Deja Vu All over again?

did you go buy a fully operational tank with operating guns yet?

Did you find the law that says I can't? No? But surely you must be able to. You don't believe anything without evidence. So for you to believe this you MUST have evidence right? So where is the evidence? Where are the facts? You have them don't you?

because I don't know the title of the law that means it doesn't exist?

gee what a fantasy land you live in.

because I don't know the title of the law that means it doesn't exist?

gee what a fantasy land you live in.
one would think that if you can so assuredly state that there is a law that prohibits such, one should be able to produce it easily. otherwise they must be lying, right?

I gave you evidence.

I just cant find the wording of the law that makes it illegal.

why are you pretending I gave you NO evidence?

http://www.militarytanksforsale.org/how-to-legally-purchase-military-tanks-for-sale.html

What to Do After Buying

After you make a purchase you will need to go through several types of legal procedures. There are plenty of measures that must be taken to ensure the safety of your fellow peers, even if you are buying a collectible item or a replica. Remember that every region and government system will have different laws regarding ownership. Many cities have a ban on armored vehicles, though certain amendments can be made in certain situations on a case by case basis.

Insurance is highly recommended if you manage to obtain a military tank. Insurance policies can cover the cost of a valuable item in the event of theft, damages, or natural disasters. Full insurance coverage is highly recommended.

De-gunning is an important part of legally owning a tank, collectible or otherwise. Your tank is not allowed to be equipped to shoot ammunition under any circumstances. De-gunning can be provided by the government or an expert in armored machinery.

here.

why did you lie about me giving NO evidence?

go get the law that says they are legal to buy.

I gave you evidence that an operating gun on a private use tank is illeagal.

I can not find the law demeaning it so.

That doess not mean it doesn't exist.

PROVE your claim by producing the laws that say its leagal

Did you find the law that says I can't? No? But surely you must be able to. You don't believe anything without evidence. So for you to believe this you MUST have evidence right? So where is the evidence? Where are the facts? You have them don't you?

Yes, I did.

Now try showing us proof you can buy a tank with an operating cannon.

go get the law that says they are legal to buy.

I gave you evidence that an operating gun on a private use tank is illeagal.

I can not find the law demeaning it so.

That doess not mean it doesn't exist.

PROVE your claim by producing the laws that say its leagal

First, that's not how laws work. Second, the law has already been posted here (the 1934 NFA). 3rd, YOU made the claim that it was illegal. You've had over 24 hours to find the law stating that it is so, and can't. Why can't you? For the same reason you can't find proof of life on the sun; it DOES NOT EXIST. Never has. You made it up and have lied about it for well over 100 posts now. Admit your lies, because you have no evidence to support them,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Firearms_Act#Categories_of_firearms_regulated

Destructive Devices (DDs)—there are two broad classes of destructive devices:
Devices such as grenades, bombs, explosive missiles, poison gas weapons, etc.
Any firearm with a bore over 0.50 inch except for shotguns or shotgun shells which have been found to be generally recognized as particularly suitable for sporting purposes. (Many firearms with bores over 0.50" inch, such as 12-gauge shotguns, are exempted from the law because they have been determined to have a "legitimate sporting use".)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Firearms_Act#Categories_of_firearms_regulated

Destructive Devices (DDs)—there are two broad classes of destructive devices:
Devices such as grenades, bombs, explosive missiles, poison gas weapons, etc.
Any firearm with a bore over 0.50 inch except for shotguns or shotgun shells which have been found to be generally recognized as particularly suitable for sporting purposes. (Many firearms with bores over 0.50" inch, such as 12-gauge shotguns, are exempted from the law because they have been determined to have a "legitimate sporting use".)

Thank for proving they're LEGAL!

Here is a clue for you .

If this country democratically decides you cant have a certain weapon you will hand it over with a yes sir.

We dot fear you nutbags mmmkay

you sitting in your homes stroking your fake steel manhood doesn't make us fear you.

Your not scary.

your not influencing the debate by pretending you will kill your fellow Americans because you don't get your way.

Your merely making fucking laughing stocks out of your faction.

rail away about how you will kill us for changing laws and inforcing them.

we will NEVER fear you.
I swear there was just a SCOTUS case just a few years ago where DC was doing JUST that and the SCOTUS said no. District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008). You should read it. http://www.oyez.org/cases/2000-2009/2007/2007_07_290

There is a show on discovery called Sons or Guns. It follows a Louisiana gunsmith. That gunsmith repaired an Oerlikon WWII 20 mm auto cannon that was used to shoot down airplanes, that fired (photo below), they have repaired fully automatic vehicle mounted crew served weapon. They modified a three man PKM into a one man backpack belt fed automatic weapon. You can indeed legally own serious military hardware.

oerlikonpic.jpg

Back