States Rights Uproar Deja Vu All over again?

There is a show on discovery called Sons or Guns. It follows a Louisiana gunsmith. That gunsmith repaired an Oerlikon WWII 20 mm auto cannon that was used to shoot down airplanes, that fired (photo below), they have repaired fully automatic vehicle mounted crew served weapon. They modified a three man PKM into a one man backpack belt fed automatic weapon. You can indeed legally own serious military hardware.

View attachment 2218

Oh, wow, I am chomping at the bit to see this show!!!! :)

Thank for proving they're LEGAL!

Why. Because tanks with operating cannons are legit for sporting usage???

Tell me, Billy. Did your parents have any children that lived???

Like I said...buy all the fucking tanks you want. But they aren't going to shot anything.. Just like your little dick.

Why. Because tanks with operating cannons are legit for sporting usage???

Tell me, Billy. Did your parents have any children that lived???

Like I said...buy all the fucking tanks you want. But they aren't going to shot anything.. Just like your little dick.

Another tolerant liberal

There is a show on discovery called Sons or Guns. It follows a Louisiana gunsmith. That gunsmith repaired an Oerlikon WWII 20 mm auto cannon that was used to shoot down airplanes, that fired (photo below), they have repaired fully automatic vehicle mounted crew served weapon. They modified a three man PKM into a one man backpack belt fed automatic weapon. You can indeed legally own serious military hardware.

View attachment 2218

Howey, did you miss this post? Desh? These are military cannons and machine guns that were repaired and owned by private citizens.

Feel free to make dick jokes, but it doesn't change the facts of the discussion. It simply shows you have no more basis for an actual argument, and have fallen back on juvenile attempts at insults.

Howey, did you miss this post? Desh? These are military cannons and machine guns that were repaired and owned by private citizens.

Feel free to make dick jokes, but it doesn't change the facts of the discussion. It simply shows you have no more basis for an actual argument, and have fallen back on juvenile attempts at insults.

So because some goons on a fake reality show do it it's legal? I post the fucking law but Joe Bob and Bubba do it on TLC so it has to be fur reals???????

Weeeeelllllllllll ok there!

Lol. ATF violations!

http://www.rightpundits.com/?p=11130

Season 4 of the Discovery Channel′s series, Sons of Guns, returned last week with a cliff hanger. Red Jacket Firearms mogul Will Hayden appeared to be in trouble when he found himself in a tank accident. The gang was test firing the 90mm gun of a M36 tank destroyer when smoke began emerging from the turret. Turns out that some dummy left a smoke grenade in the turret and somehow Will set it off. But he was fine and the show continued this week with he and Joe taking a business trip to Jordan while the rest dealt with other issues, including the repair of a Solothurn 20mm Anti-Tank rifle. We also see our old buddy Vince has started his own gunshop just down the road. Oh-oh!

Now, I like to call this series Son-in-Law and Guns, since much of the story arcs center on Will′s schleppy son-in-law, Kris Ford. Kris got promoted after marrying Will Hayden′s daughter, Stephanie, which ticked off Vince, who was actually the one keeping Red Jacket′s doors open, [BOLD]since Vince had a FFL and Will′s had been trashed due to AFT violations. Seems that some of their inventory could not be accounted for. Oh-oh![/BOLD]

It seems that State's Rights VS Washington DC may eventually come to a head, and history shows US that it can become extremely serious. I was in Bass Pro Shop last week and they do not have many guns left, also not much ammo left, just how serious can this get?............
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/07/states-nullification-obama-94826.html?hp=t1

If you were educated you would know that Corporations caused that lack of ammo/guns that I am fighting as well.

Lol. ATF violations!

http://www.rightpundits.com/?p=11130

Season 4 of the Discovery Channel′s series, Sons of Guns, returned last week with a cliff hanger. Red Jacket Firearms mogul Will Hayden appeared to be in trouble when he found himself in a tank accident. The gang was test firing the 90mm gun of a M36 tank destroyer when smoke began emerging from the turret. Turns out that some dummy left a smoke grenade in the turret and somehow Will set it off. But he was fine and the show continued this week with he and Joe taking a business trip to Jordan while the rest dealt with other issues, including the repair of a Solothurn 20mm Anti-Tank rifle. We also see our old buddy Vince has started his own gunshop just down the road. Oh-oh!

Now, I like to call this series Son-in-Law and Guns, since much of the story arcs center on Will′s schleppy son-in-law, Kris Ford. Kris got promoted after marrying Will Hayden′s daughter, Stephanie, which ticked off Vince, who was actually the one keeping Red Jacket′s doors open, [BOLD]since Vince had a FFL and Will′s had been trashed due to AFT violations. Seems that some of their inventory could not be accounted for. Oh-oh![/BOLD]
Since you banned me, I will now ban you from every one of my future posts, forever. You want to act like the jerk that you are, so I need to put you in your place. I wish I could say that it has been nice knowing you, butt I can't because you are maybe the biggest jerk on this Forum...bye bye...PS, you are the first who I have ever banned, so feel proud dummy.

Since you banned me, I will now ban you from every one of my future posts, forever. You want to act like the jerk that you are, so I need to put you in your place. I wish I could say that it has been nice knowing you, butt I can't because you are maybe the biggest jerk on this Forum...bye bye...PS, you are the first who I have ever banned, so feel proud dummy.

No one cares.

Back