Statistics the LYING PC MEDIA won't tell you!!!!

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
Men make up 50% of the population but are responsible for 90.5% of murders.

Men make up 50% of the population, but are responsible for 80% of arrests for most crime.

Men make up 50% of the population, but are responsible for 88% of violent crime and 95% of new court commitments for violent offenses.

Men make up 50% of the population, but are nine times more likely to be incarcerated.

Men make up 50% of the population, but are responsible for 85% of domestic violence cases.

It's not that I hate men, but facts are facts. Men just didn't evolve to be capable of higher thinking like women did. They evolved to be violent and hunt mammoths. Now that's not their fault, but we have to say no to political correctness and admit once and for all men are unfit for modern society. I'm not sexist, I'm a gender realist.

Men make up 50% of the population, but are responsible for 80% of arrests for most crime.

Men make up 50% of the population, but are responsible for 88% of violent crime and 95% of new court commitments for violent offenses.

Men make up 50% of the population, but are nine times more likely to be incarcerated.

Men make up 50% of the population, but are responsible for 85% of domestic violence cases.

It's not that I hate men, but facts are facts. Men just didn't evolve to be capable of higher thinking like women did. They evolved to be violent and hunt mammoths. Now that's not their fault, but we have to say no to political correctness and admit once and for all men are unfit for modern society. I'm not sexist, I'm a gender realist.

You really need to stop guessing and edumacate yourself, prior to looking foolish.

Male 49%
Female 51$

PC gender realists squashing the truth! Men are violent and criminal by nature! All men should be locked in prison from birth and kept alive only for breeding purposes. 90% of murders would be eliminated overnight!

PC gender realists squashing the truth! Men are violent and criminal by nature! All men should be locked in prison from birth and kept alive only for breeding purposes. 90% of murders would be eliminated overnight!

68374872.jpg

So what's new? You are stating the obvious....men dominate women, its always been the case from the beginning. Its basic Psychology 101. There is not a society upon the earth that does not reflect that universal reality. As 'Siggy' theorized....its all comes down to sex and the quest thereof.

The universal truth that you have hit upon is simple. Women sit on the throne of power in all relationships....and its not a chair. :) Is impeaching the president going to change that universal reality that existed before he became president? What exactly is your point?

it looks like the lying pc media has worked it's black magic on you. you are evolving into a girl.

None of that is news to most people. We all know men tend to be aggressive and territorial while women tend to be passive nurturers.

Has always been that way and always will be.

And I doubt it has anything to do with any supposed higher thinking skills of women.

If they were larger and physically stronger than men, the stats would likely be reversed.

Either that or we as a species would have never evolved this far.

Black men, comprising 7% of the population, are responsible for nearly 50% of all murders.

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

Black men, comprising 7% of the population, are responsible for nearly 50% of all murders.

This is a totally true statistic but snowflakes like Watermark will just ignore it.

LOL, the parody just pissed Tom off sooooo much he had to play right into my hands and argue against it by slandering black people. This was a triumph.

White males representing 35% of the population commit over 90% of high level white collar crimes that cost us billions annually and destroy millions of lives.

Back