Statistics the LYING PC MEDIA won't tell you!!!!

White males representing 35% of the population commit over 90% of high level white collar crimes that cost us billions annually and destroy millions of lives.

So what? I quoted a statistic which nobody here has refuted yet somehow I'm in the wrong. I feel this really is at the core of the US race problem, you bloody lot are far too ready to paper over the cracks.

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

So what? I quoted a statistic which nobody here has refuted yet somehow I'm in the wrong. I feel this really is at the core of the US race problem, you bloody lot are far too ready to paper over the cracks.

What's really enlightening? The majority of millionaires in Both the Government and Private Sector are card carrying democrats. The proof is in Campaign Financing.....just look at the last election. The Clinton machine was donated 1.2 Billion dollars by the powers that be on the left. They don't call the lunatic left the lunatic left for no reason. Just who represents the evil ass 1%ers?

It's often used to say that black people are dangerous and violent and need to be restricted in some way. That's why it's racist. It's almost never used outside of that context. In fact, 93% of black murders are black on black, so 50% * 0.07% = 3.5% of murders are black on white. Whereas white people commit 45% of murders, and 84% of such murders are white on white, so such murders are 38% of all murders - as a white person, you are overwhelmingly more likely to be killed by a white person than a black person. But let's cringe in fear every time we see a black person on the street anyway.

The point of this post was to parody such Stormfront type posts, applying them to gender. And it pissed you off. Geeze, I wonder why black people get pissed off when the same thing is done to them?

Men make up 50% of the population but are responsible for 90.5% of murders.

Men make up 50% of the population, but are responsible for 80% of arrests for most crime.

Men make up 50% of the population, but are responsible for 88% of violent crime and 95% of new court commitments for violent offenses.

Men make up 50% of the population, but are nine times more likely to be incarcerated.

Men make up 50% of the population, but are responsible for 85% of domestic violence cases.

It's not that I hate men, but facts are facts. Men just didn't evolve to be capable of higher thinking like women did. They evolved to be violent and hunt mammoths. Now that's not their fault, but we have to say no to political correctness and admit once and for all men are unfit for modern society. I'm not sexist, I'm a gender realist.

Maybe Trump should ban Men?

It's often used to say that black people are dangerous and violent and need to be restricted in some way. That's why it's racist. It's almost never used outside of that context. In fact, 93% of black murders are black on black, so 50% * 0.07% = 3.5% of murders are black on white. Whereas white people commit 45% of murders, and 84% of such murders are white on white, so such murders are 38% of all murders - as a white person, you are overwhelmingly more likely to be killed by a white person than a black person. But let's cringe in fear every time we see a black person on the street anyway.

The point of this post was to parody such Stormfront type posts, applying them to gender. And it pissed you off. Geeze, I wonder why black people get pissed off when the same thing is done to them?
Don't care about the context, you came up with a load of bullshit so I countered with some facts. Does the colour of their skin matter? Black men are killing a shedload of other men and women, that's all you need to know.

Has anyone told Watermark he is a white male? How does he manage all that guilt?

It comes from his White Privilege of never having to be responsible for anything in his life.
Dad helped put him through College (read free)
Dad gave him a house to live in (read free)
Dad gave him money to live on (read free)
Dad moves him to DC (read free)
Now lives with his brother (read free)

Men make up 50% of the population but are responsible for 90.5% of murders.

Men make up 50% of the population, but are responsible for 80% of arrests for most crime.

Men make up 50% of the population, but are responsible for 88% of violent crime and 95% of new court commitments for violent offenses.

Men make up 50% of the population, but are nine times more likely to be incarcerated.

Men make up 50% of the population, but are responsible for 85% of domestic violence cases.

It's not that I hate men, but facts are facts. Men just didn't evolve to be capable of higher thinking like women did. They evolved to be violent and hunt mammoths. Now that's not their fault, but we have to say no to political correctness and admit once and for all men are unfit for modern society. I'm not sexist, I'm a gender realist.

Blacks make up 12 - 13% of the population yet 1 in every 3 1/2 of them use food stamps.

Back