Study That Proves Everything I've said about Southerners and Conservatives

This is the only political site that I've posted on where the liberals constantly pull complete crap like this.

Provide a link to support your position or lose credibility. :)

LMAO! Oh no, my credibility is at stake???

Perish the thought of my humor ruining my credibility.

Relax SM, it has as much support as your claim about liberals. Mine was a joke. How about yours? Or do you have a link to support your position?

LMAO! Oh no, my credibility is at stake???

Perish the thought of my humor ruining my credibility.

Relax SM, it has as much support as your claim about liberals. Mine was a joke. How about yours? Or do you have a link to support your position?
Of course it was a joke. Making that claim is always a convenient way to justify a unjustifiable position. :rolleyes:

Of course it was a joke. Making that claim is always a convenient way to justify a unjustifiable position. :rolleyes:

Of course it was a joke. Because I know that that sort of nonsense (like the nonsense you posted) is simply attacks on beliefs you disagree with.

The entire thread is a joke.

Now, if you think the "it was a joke" is just my way of justifying and unjustifiable position, then your comment MUST have been serious?

So show us the links that support your claim? Or will you show your hypocrisy by saying it was a joke?

LMAO!!! I have justified mine. I made a joke making fun of your post. Nothing more and nothing less.

How does this justify: "usually its the hardcore social conservatives that constantly pull crap like this."? It does not. Please provide examples of hardcore social conservatives using these tactics, with links.

How does this justify: "usually its the hardcore social conservatives that constantly pull crap like this."? It does not. Please provide examples of hardcore social conservatives using these tactics, with links.

Look sparky, it was a joke. I was making fun of your "This is the only political site that I've posted on where the liberals constantly pull complete crap like this".

Humor, SM, you might try looking into it.

Look sparky, it was a joke. I was making fun of your "This is the only political site that I've posted on where the liberals constantly pull complete crap like this".

Humor, SM, you might try looking into it.
Sparky?

Again, of course it was a joke. Making that claim is always a convenient way to justify a unjustifiable position.

Sparky?

Again, of course it was a joke. Making that claim is always a convenient way to justify a unjustifiable position.

If you want to believe I tried to make a point and cannot justify it, then believe that.

I made a joke about your post. Its not rocket science after all.

Back