Study That Proves Everything I've said about Southerners and Conservatives

No, I don't pay attention to people's "themes", only to the points that they make with what they say.

Your imaginary scoreboard is amusing though.
What's amusing is that you apparently think that you can behave differently on an internet forum than you would in person or in a public setting. Go around insulting people in person and you're likely to get your ass kicked. Insult someone in a public debate and the audience would dismiss your argument out-of-hand.

What's amusing is that you apparently think that you can behave differently on an internet forum than you would in person or in a public setting. Go around insulting people in person and you're likely to get your ass kicked. Insult someone in a public debate and the audience would dismiss your argument out-of-hand.

I'm pretty much the same in public as I am online. I usually don't get into deep debates in public, but then most people I associate with believe much as I do.

You can ask Teklite how I am in person. He and I have met.

The only time anyone has threatened to kick my ass has been online or when I shutdown crews for serious safety violations. But neither is particularly common.

Last edited:

But what's really amusing is that you believe insults and truth bringing are mutually exclusive. they're not. For instance, I could defeat soundly on all rational points, and still call you an idiot, without negating the value of my arguments.

Your stupid little rule just makes you look stupid, stupidass.

But what's really amusing is that you believe insults and truth bringing are mutually exclusive. they're not. For instance, I could defeat soundly on all rational points, and still call you an idiot, without negating the value of my arguments.

Your stupid little rule just makes you look stupid, stupidass.

Wow, here I am agreeing with asshat. Its a sign that the world is coming to an end.

But thanks for the laugh.

Southern Man has been on that little " the insulter loses" kick for a long time now. It's true if insults is ALL that are proferred, but in the case where insults are merely addendum or prologue to more sound thinking his simple formula no longer works.

I'm pretty much the same in public as I am online. I usually don't get into deep debates in public, but then most people I associate with believe much as I do.

You can ask Teklite how I am in person. He and I have met.

The only time anyone has threatened to kick my ass has been online or when I shutdown crews for serious safety violations. But neither is particularly common.
I'd like to see you prove this by calling a work crew a bunch of neanderthals, have your buddy video it and put it up on youtube. :)

I'd like to see you prove this by calling a work crew a bunch of neanderthals, have your buddy video it and put it up on youtube. :)

LMAO! Oh, now you want me to prove what I say with a video?

Should I also learn to say "neanderthal" in spanish?

I don't call my workers names unless they do something to warrant it, and it usually requires doing something stupid more than once. But I am not hesitant to call someone a neanderthal if they try and argue a point and their argument shows them to be someone deserving of being called such.

What sort of construction is it you do that you have such a blatant disregard for safety?

And how many injuries have you had on your jobs, or jobs that you were running?

LMAO! Oh, now you want me to prove what I say with a video?...
Yes, as stated earlier. It's not important anyway, since insulting a fellow poster because you disagree with him is clearly a sign that you have run out of intellectual ammunition. It's also self-evident that if you insult a guy with a shovel he's likely to put you in the hole, so I'll go out on a limb and state that you lied about that.

Yes, as stated earlier. It's not important anyway, since insulting a fellow poster because you disagree with him is clearly a sign that you have run out of intellectual ammunition. It's also self-evident that if you insult a guy with a shovel he's likely to put you in the hole, so I'll go out on a limb and state that you lied about that.

I'll go out on a limb and say that insulting workers is a sign of a total lack of leadership skills.

I insulted you, along with providing plenty of evidence for my argument, because you posted something I thought warranted an insult. If your feeling are hurt by such insults, perhaps you are in the wrong place?

I have an excellent working relationship with most of my crews. If you think I would jeopardize that to prove something on and internet forum, you are a bigger fool than I originally thought. I do not mistreat employees or subcontractors because of some internet challenge.

However, if you are ever in the Atlanta area and feel the need for a face to face insult, let me know. :cof1:

What is the basis of this assumption?

Your statement that "I usually gave the job of safety guy to someone who couldn't carry his weight doing the profit making tasks, liked to make a pain of himself and fill out forms.".

And your insistance that a safety director equals an OSHA hack that doesn't do real work.

But you are, once again, avoiding my direct questions.

Let me ask them again.

What sort of construction is it you do that you have such a blatant disregard for safety?

And how many injuries have you had on your jobs, or jobs that you were running?

So how about those questions I asked?

Can you answer and tell me what sort of construction work you do? Tell me about the accidents you have seen at work? Tell me about the safety program you have? (not including the smell of sweat being used as a warning)

See post 51.

"Yes, as stated earlier. It's not important anyway, since insulting a fellow poster because you disagree with him is clearly a sign that you have run out of intellectual ammunition. It's also self-evident that if you insult a guy with a shovel he's likely to put you in the hole, so I'll go out on a limb and state that you lied about that."

So because I won't post a video of me calling my workers names, I lied?

Sorry, that doesn't quite work as a lie.

Also, its rather strange that you expect me to post a video of myself, and yet you will not answer simple questions.

Doesn't quite make sense, now does it.

That is, unless you are the one lying? Maybe we should both post videos on youTube? lmao

Back