STUDY: The mRNA Shot is Dangerous

Numbers like this had never happened in history. But as I remember we told to walk on by and not be concerned by the MSM who is funded by the Pharmaceutical giants and censored by the government.
LOL. Do you have actual facts to back up this idiotic claim?
What are the current numbers of young athletes dying on the pitch?
Is it 10? 30? 100,000?

LOL. Do you have actual facts to back up this idiotic claim?
What are the current numbers of young athletes dying on the pitch?
Is it 10? 30? 100,000?
We saw what was going GLOBALLY in real time. I have no idea who kept accurate numbers. You have a memory problem of had your head stuck up CNN's ass.

Zuckerberg is having some regrets. I think he's worried about lawsuits.
No....The Revolution protects comrades in good standing.....this is certainly about him looking at what he has become and what he has done and not being able to lie to himself about his vast wealth coming from Evil.

We saw what was going GLOBALLY in real time. I have no idea who kept accurate numbers. You have a memory problem of had your head stuck up CNN's ass.
LOL. You don't have any evidence you can present to us so it must be true!!!

You still haven't explained how mpox is caused by the mRNA vaccine but the outbreak is in a country that never vaccinated using the mRNA vaccine.

LOL. You don't have any evidence you can present to us so it must be true!!!

You still haven't explained how mpox is caused by the mRNA vaccine but the outbreak is in a country that never vaccinated using the mRNA vaccine.

I loved that little kid that said to Mike Lindell ‘so your evidence is ‘Trust me bro?’ I am amused when one of these idiots says the truth is being hidden, and then claim they found it but they can’t show it to you. Because it’s being hidden. That is literally what this idiot just posted.

Of course you don't sweetie. No one said you did. I understand all you want to do is stamp your feet and scream. Go right ahead.

It won't make you any more well educated on virology or public health but it might make you feel better.
pubic health.

you sound like an idiot.

I loved that little kid that said to Mike Lindell ‘so your evidence is ‘Trust me bro?’ I am amused when one of these idiots says the truth is being hidden, and then claim they found it but they can’t show it to you. Because it’s being hidden. That is literally what this idiot just posted.
like trumps "underlying crime" ?

Big listeria outbreak. Could it be because of Trump’s cutting back regulations? I’d go hard pointing this out to MAGAts.

Big listeria outbreak. Could it be because of Trump’s cutting back regulations? I’d go hard pointing this out to MAGAts.

This is the problem that the Right never considers. We have REGULATIONS FOR A REASON. And that reason is usually that REGULAR PEOPLE SCREAMED AND DEMANDED IT from the government. Usually after bad health outcomes.

Back