Superfreak/Cypress

Should SF take Cypress off ignore

• Total voters
To both of you...

The only reason that it caused so much consternation is because both of you cared what the other thought of you.

I am sorry it came to this.

You are correct. Cared. Past tense. I had no clue how wrong I was about her and she quite apparently feels the same way.

The only instrument I can play is the kazuu. My sister played the flute and piccolo and was working on the tuba once. Her fiancee is a musician (primarily keyboard/piano). I'm not sure if my brother ever got any good at the bari sax or not (he never really practiced much), but as usual, talent in the family (i.e. natural sciences - my dad's a chemist, my mom's a phlebotomist, my sister's a nurse, and my brother's taking honor's science classes) skipped the middle child... :(

You never know 3d you may need to get yourself a drum kit and explore.

Most people never get a chance to really explore their talents in music.

I taught myself to play the guitar as a teen on a cheap guitar given to me by a stranger.

If he had not given me that guitar I dont know I would have learned much about music.

I am a firm believer in teaching all kids as much music as possible. It is amazing for their brain growth.

You never know 3d you may need to get yourself a drum kit and explore.

Most people never get a chance to really explore their talents in music.

I taught myself to play the guitar as a teen on a cheap guitar given to me by a stranger.

If he had not given me that guitar I dont know I would have learned much about music.

I am a firm believer in teaching all kids as much music as possible. It is amazing for their brain growth.

True, I never put much effort as a kid to learning music. I have a decent singing voice, nothing money-making, but it works for church and karaoke. Someday I might work on learning the guitar.

The only instrument I can play is the kazuu. My sister played the flute and piccolo and was working on the tuba once. Her fiancee is a musician (primarily keyboard/piano). I'm not sure if my brother ever got any good at the bari sax or not (he never really practiced much), but as usual, talent in the family (i.e. natural sciences - my dad's a chemist, my mom's a phlebotomist, my sister's a nurse, and my brother's taking honor's science classes) skipped the middle child... :(

Doesn't it make you feel bad that you're going to be the last kid in the family to lose it?

Assuming your sis hasn't already lost it.

Anyway, I can play guitar, sing, write, play sax, play piano.... I am infinitely more talented than you luser.

Now, let me provide an illustration.

Let's say - represents my penis.

And > represents your sitsers vagina.

And l represents a door.

It was sort of like :

- l >

- > l

-> l

?

Whoops! Oh well, might as well get done with it.

Last edited:
Back