Surgery :(

/MSG/

Uwaa OmO
So to make a long story short my left shoulder is fucked and I can't work. Getting exploratory surgery on Friday and we'll see what happens there.

What did you do to it to fuck it so?
It's an old injury, from back when I was a power lifter. Over extended myself during some barbell pull overs and knocked it outta place. Bothered me on and off for years but about a year before I EAS'd it pretty much stopped. Now I can't even let my arm hang without serious pain.

If you had spent your formidable years like I did building your brain instead of your muscles you would be better off. Too bad for you. :(

If you had spent your formidable years like I did building your brain instead of your muscles you would be better off. Too bad for you. :(

On the other hand, if you would have minded your physique, you may have been able to join the Marines, and suffer fewer awkward moments when discussing the application of military force around here...

On the other hand, if you would have minded your physique, you may have been able to join the Marines, and suffer fewer awkward moments when discussing the application of military force around here...
I lettered in Varsity Track and Field three years in a row, played every sport imaginable, hiked the Presidential Range several times, and am still a great athlete in excellent physical condition. As usual, you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. :)

I lettered in Varsity Track and Field three years in a row, played every sport imaginable, hiked the Presidential Range several times, and am still a great athlete in excellent physical condition. As usual, you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. :)

You forgot to mention your Olympic medals, SM.

You are in top shape there fella, there's no doubt :) Whereas poor billy has already suffered the caloric effects of way too many brewery visits :)

You are in top shape there fella, there's no doubt :) Whereas poor billy has already suffered the caloric effects of way too many brewery visits :)
I had a friend was a big baseball player
back in high school
He could throw that speedball by you
Make you look like a fool boy
Saw him the other night at this roadside bar
I was walking in, he was walking out
We went back inside sat down had a few drinks
but all he kept talking about was

Chorus:
Glory days well they'll pass you by
Glory days in the wink of a young girl's eye
Glory days, glory days

Ahh the fat insult. I hadn't heard it in awhile, since my personal stalker is on my ignore list. But what's really funny about it all is how little I care, mainly because I'm probably one of the more physically active board members here. And while I've put on a tad since my EAS, I'm still waaaayyyy above healthy standards of body fat. You'd think that my stalkers, who regularly steal picture off my facebook (like the last couple SM had) might realize that. Not that facts ever mattered to these guys.

I had a friend was a big baseball player
back in high school
He could throw that speedball by you
Make you look like a fool boy
Saw him the other night at this roadside bar
I was walking in, he was walking out
We went back inside sat down had a few drinks
but all he kept talking about was

Chorus:
Glory days well they'll pass you by
Glory days in the wink of a young girl's eye
Glory days, glory days