Surgery :(

:rofl: Who the hell are you trying to convince, us or yourself?

Beating up a bully is all well and good. But on these forums you would qualify as the bully more often than the victim.

And regardless of any of your stories of childhood victories, downloading someone's pictures from their FaceBook is still beyond creepy.

BOB%20BRIDGE%20CLINIC%20BOX%20(OP).jpg
Open up the box. I dare you. ;)

Seeing as how you have never acted intelligently on this board, carried yourself in a dignifed manner, or generally lived up to any standards of any kind, there appears to be an everyday standard for intelligence which you are failing to meet. Carry on.

False premise.

What part of that did you not understand? Going to someone's social networking page, downloading their personal pics, and then using them as your avatar (while accusing others of stalking you) is creepy as hell.

Get help.

No, SM is a creepy stalker stealing people's pictures off social networking sites.
What's funny is him thinking I care in some way. I actually had to be told that he was using my pictures in the first place. Can't blame him though, everyone has secret aspirations of being the Viking Piratical God that I am.

Dude, the kind of stalking you are doing is twisted. You are proud of this? I understand arguing and even calling people names on these forums. But there is a line. If you look way back behind you, you might still be able to see it.

Everytime I see more added here it just gets creepier.

How ironic.

Not even close to ironic. I mess with you here on these boards. You and I are on opposite sides of several issues, and those are the main places I post against your ideology.

But you went to another site, downloaded someone's personal pics, then uploaded them here as your avatar. Then you post private emails concerning that person's complaints about what you did.

Like I said, creepier by the minute. The fact that you seem proud of it makes it all that much worse.

Not even close to ironic. I mess with you here on these boards. You and I are on opposite sides of several issues, and those are the main places I post against your ideology.

But you went to another site, downloaded someone's personal pics, then uploaded them here as your avatar. Then you post private emails concerning that person's complaints about what you did.

Like I said, creepier by the minute. The fact that you seem proud of it makes it all that much worse.
Really now? Posting private messages without the consent of the users involved is a violation of board rules here. And for the record, I do not consent to any private messages being displayed here.:)

Was that your mom in the background? Nice dress BTW. :good4u:

And the sickness goes on. Its also another example of SM's hypocrisy.

But the creey factor outweighs it all, especially when you consider how proud he is of his cyberstalking and voyeurism fetish.

Back