T&A and Quotation

Insecure are the people who challenge the sex lives of others, such as the tired old refrain, "you're not getting any." Billy is currently posting as Yog-Sogoth....

LOL. 'Challenge?' When every thread soon sinks to the level of gutter talk there is no need to 'challenge' whatever the fluck that would even mean??? Only children and immature boys bring up sex constantly as you guys do. You even include an attractive girl in your signature. Now what does that say about you?

I do find it curious that online some think I am a Black man, and here, I am thought of as a woman. Kinda interesting. But none of you bothered to address the central point of the talk. But given your perception in even knowing the gender of a poster, that is consistent with youthful immaturity.

PS As an American who supports the American worker I would not own a Mazda. Buy American, support your nation, your neighbor, and yourself.

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?t=18819

>

PS As an American who supports the American worker I would not own a Mazda. Buy American, support your nation, your neighbor, and yourself.

Foreign workers don't deserve money as well? American executives deserve to be rewarded for making poor business decisions?

I'll give you that the American companies are unionized and so their workers are guaranteed a decent wage, so I would consider buying from a company on those grounds.

But I don't agree with the buy America movement. It's counterproductive. Buy the best product at the lowest price and the best result for America and yourself will result in the end.

LOL. 'Challenge?' When every thread soon sinks to the level of gutter talk there is no need to 'challenge' whatever the fluck that would even mean??? Only children and immature boys bring up sex constantly as you guys do. You even include an attractive girl in your signature. Now what does that say about you?

I dunno, what would it say about me if I had an unattractive girl in my signature? For the record, she's English, so I'm being multicultural. And during this tense time where America and England are locked in mortal football combat in front of the world, it gives us some common ground. Keeley Hazell is fucking gorgeous, as well as smart, charming, and a true credit to the game of football/soccer. If you have a problem with the discourse on this site, might I suggest you avoid making sexual remarks of your own, in the spirit of avoiding sheer and utter hypocracy?

I do find it curious that online some think I am a Black man, and here, I am thought of as a woman. Kinda interesting. But none of you bothered to address the central point of the talk. But given your perception in even knowing the gender of a poster, that is consistent with youthful immaturity.

You are a woman. And sadly, I must consider your reference to my youthfulness as a larger compliment than normal, considering all of the absolute rubbish that you have bequeathed onto this site regarding my generation being better than yours, as well as Gen X, Greatest, etc.

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?t=18819

>

I own a Ford Lincoln Continental. My dad owns a Ford Ranger and Ford Focus. I have always bought American, but I am tempted to not buy American for my next vehicle due to the fact that the Big 3 SUCK!! Also, foreign car makers such as Toyata are employing more American workers here, so if I buy Toyota, I will be supporting my nation, my neighbor, and myself (assuming my accelerator doesn't stick, and whatnot).

Mazda is made in America. About 30 minutes for my house.

That's wonderful, I bet you get great pleasure out of putting together puzzles made in China too.

Jobs here are good things, and no one is saying don't buy cheap junk if you must or so desire, many people shop walmart for that very reason, but if our children are to lead productive, interesting lives they need to do more than connect a to b and then attach c to a.

And while I am tired of the personal nonsense - no one addressed any idea of the very interesting talk - imagine some presumptuous idiot, who has never met you telling you are a women! Wish I could bet on that one. LOL

"Time, for 85 percent of women, is the most important factor for sex."

LMAO

That's wonderful, I bet you get great pleasure out of putting together puzzles made in China too.

Jobs here are good things, and no one is saying don't buy cheap junk if you must or so desire, many people shop walmart for that very reason, but if our children are to lead productive, interesting lives they need to do more than connect a to b and then attach c to a.
What the fuck are you talking about? Mazda is owned by Ford and made in Detroit.

And while I am tired of the personal nonsense - no one addressed any idea of the very interesting talk - imagine some presumptuous idiot, who has never met you telling you are a women! Wish I could bet on that one. LOL

"Time, for 85 percent of women, is the most important factor for sex."

LMAO

Okay, lady, so do you think the early Ford plants in the 20s were bad for the workers (some of the best cared for industrial workers of the era) or put them all in a rut because their jobs involved connecting A to B and C to D?

Back