Taking a break, to serve my health better.

Jade Dragon

And I'm the one that jaded you.
I decided to take a break from here as part of restoring my health. I thought I'd just mention it so I don't raise any concern. I need to lessen time on the computer, and dealing with politics. I especially need a break from baby trolls, and bigoted man children.:rolleyes: The sight is swamped lately, so now is the perfect time to go. Be back in a couple weeks - to a month.

I decided to take a break from here as part of restoring my health. I thought I'd just mention it so I don't raise any concern. I need to lessen time on the computer, and dealing with politics. I especially need a break from baby trolls, and bigoted man children.:rolleyes: The sight is swamped lately, so now is the perfect time to go. Be back in a couple weeks - to a month.

2gnsQpX.jpg

good luck, hope it works out well for you.

Strange way of saying your cowardice got the best of you.

Sounds good JD, you take care of yourself. Look forward to seeing you back on here.

Best of luck. I’ve determined that limiting my screen time increases my physical activity which has to be better for my overall health. Also limiting my irritation (another reason not to come here as often) ha stop be better for my cardiovascular health. See you around.

:crybaby:

Enjoy your summer, get healthy, have fun.:)

Be well, my dear friend. You got this!

Back