TARP: zappa claims obama is responsible for TARP

Cancel 2018. 3

<-- sched 2, MJ sched 1
When Obama entered office, unemployment was already skyrocketing. It continued to rise until it reached it's peak of 10.1%, at which time, policies implemented by Obama corrected the mistakes of the past administration and the number of unemployed began to come down.

Specifically?

TARP helped, as did his bailout of the Auto industry, returning a semblance of stability to the economy, which in turn eased the fears of many small business owners. They saw signs of economic recovery and that encouraged some business owners to begin hiring once again.

no insults zappa. just debate. explain how obama is responsible for TARP.

Where does he say that Obama initiated TARP?

i appreciate your reply tom....but if you read the quote in the OP, you will see that zappa gives obama credit for TARP. if you want, you can follow the exchange by clicking on his post.

he did not say obama "initiated" TARP, however, he gave obama 'credit' for TARP.

i appreciate your reply tom....but if you read the quote in the OP, you will see that zappa gives obama credit for TARP. if you want, you can follow the exchange by clicking on his post.

he did not say obama "initiated" TARP, however, he gave obama 'credit' for TARP.

His post was ambiguous, so maybe he will clarify the statement.

Obviously you are a yurt-picker.

by trying to get zappa to put his money where his mouth is? he is constantly whining about insults from righties, yet oddly no complaints about lefties like you.....so i told him to pick the subject and we would debate. don't like it, pound sand whiner.

by trying to get zappa to put his money where his mouth is? he is constantly whining about insults from righties, yet oddly no complaints about lefties like you.....so i told him to pick the subject and we would debate. don't like it, pound sand whiner.

So whines the guy who constantly whines about insults from Liberals yet somehow manages to blithely dance right by any insult tossed by ANYONE on the Right!

So whines the guy who constantly whines about insults from Liberals yet somehow manages to blithely dance right by any insult tossed by ANYONE on the Right!

i don't mind insults, but you complained about insults, so i offered to create a thread where you and i could debate with no insults. and what do you....insult. you really should just stop bitching and moaning about insults if you're not going to stop insulting others.

i had a strong hunch you would not be able to defend your statement without insults. the truth is, you're wrong on TARP but will not admit it. so you'll dig your heels in and simply spew forth your usual hate filled rants.

just remember, i offered you the chance to have a debate with no insults and you shat on it.

i don't mind insults, but you complained about insults, so i offered to create a thread where you and i could debate with no insults. and what do you....insult. you really should just stop bitching and moaning about insults if you're not going to stop insulting others.

i had a strong hunch you would not be able to defend your statement without insults. the truth is, you're wrong on TARP but will not admit it. so you'll dig your heels in and simply spew forth your usual hate filled rants.

just remember, i offered you the chance to have a debate with no insults and you shat on it.

That's funny...you offered nothing but another chance for me to realize once again that stupidity truly is doing the same thing over and over. In this case, debating with you and expecting a different outcome DESPITE reaching the same outcome everytime before.

You've NEVER been capable of civil debate and despite your claims that this thread would remain insult free, your small, but still very apparent attempts to bait me into posting in this thread prove once again you have us aimed directly at the same outcome.

That's funny...you offered nothing but another chance for me to realize once again that stupidity truly is doing the same thing over and over. In this case, debating with you and expecting a different outcome DESPITE reaching the same outcome everytime before.

You've NEVER been capable of civil debate and despite your claims that this thread would remain insult free, your small, but still very apparent attempts to bait me into posting in this thread prove once again you have us aimed directly at the same outcome.

not true. i did not insult you when i tried to get you to back up your claim. i simply said...still waiting and asked again for no insults. but you couldn't do that. in fact, you still can't do that.

why is it you can't back up your claim about TARP without insults? heck, if you can't do it without insults, go ahead and insult, but at least back your claim up. i offered you civil debate numerous times and each and everytime you insult me in reply. so your claim that i am not capable of civil debate is a pure lie. i could go and show numerous posts without any insults and i could compare them to yours and it would show you insult far more.

but who cares about finger pointing.....let's do it right now. civil debate, no insults as i asked for. defend your claim without insults.

zappa...no insults, just debate.

First you SAY there won't be any insults...

obviously zappa prefers insults to debate

Then the thinly veiled taunts begin...

And some derision in an attempt to bait me into "debate"...

still waiting zappa.....you made the statement, why is it you can't back it up without insults?

I'm sorry, what were you saying about debate with no insults?

there is not a single insult there zappa. oh well....i tried to have a civil debate and once again you failed to come through.

at least we can put to rest your false claim i never have a civil debate.

You are so full of shit Yurt. You have been insulting the whole thread

there is not a single insult there zappa. oh well....i tried to have a civil debate and once again you failed to come through.

Translation, I am a smug prick.

You are so full of shit Yurt. You have been insulting the whole thread

Translation, I am a smug prick.

irony...and how is the OP insulting? post 9, 15.....or did you just get caught in another lie? :palm:

btw...i challenge you to take up zappa's claim with no insults. i think it is hilarious that in a thread that i requested no insults, what do you do...? nothing but insult from your very first post. are you capable of not insulting and having a rational and civil debate?

And as is typical so many times with Yurt, he denies what is as plain as the nose on any of our faces...after first proclaiming he wouldn't resort to insults if only I'd debate him, he then proceeds to launch into the same old taunts and derision.

Back