Tattoo or no tattoo?

Conservatives tend to be live and let live, "You do your thing and Ill do mine and so long as we dont get in each others way it is all good" People.....sex clubs are right up their alley.

Back in the 70s, yes. Nowadays they are as fucked up as Democrats.

Back in the 70s, yes. Nowadays they are as fucked up as Democrats.

I dont think so but I dont want to argue about it. Can we agree that America did not get this bad this fast without the poison being almost everywhere if not everywhere? We are inner-connected, no man is an Island.

I dont think so but I dont want to argue about it. Can we agree that America did not get this bad this fast without the poison being almost everywhere if not everywhere? We are inner-connected, no man is an Island.

Agreed this has been building since the end of the Cold War. Letting RW Christian fanatics into the Republican Party was the beginning of the end.

Agreed this has been building since the end of the Cold War. Letting RW Christian fanatics into the Republican Party was the beginning of the end.

I have come to the conclusion that the end of the cold war, and the way we handled it, is likely the biggest longest chapter in the story of the exhaustion and collapse of the West, and no one talks about it. Are there really like only 46 people in America who know about this as it looks like?

IDK, it is so depressing.....

I have come to the conclusion that the end of the cold war, and the way we handled it, is likely the biggest longest chapter in the story of the exhaustion and collapse of the West, and no one talks about it. Are there really like only 46 people in America who know about this as it looks like?

IDK, it is so depressing.....

Depression is a personal problem. The US has weathered a lot worse than a bunch of malcontent white supremacists and entitled liberals.

I'd love to see if you are able to 'splain it to me, Lucy.

Wow, how brave you are to condemn someone for making a joke about "Hoosier Mommy" why sporting the moniker "Hoosier Daddy". LOL

5mrdxz.jpg

you think Hoosier Daddy is offensive? a play on words? lame even for you.

Duck boy has been collecting scars instead of tats because hes a coward . aTat would hurt his sensitive skin to much and a fist fight where he could get a scar is to be feared foe sowards like him

Back