Tattoo or no tattoo?

yes I jhave them but I got them all for a reason or event Such as when I overcame my fear of snakes.
I was running around with a little skinny newish gal who was a stripper. I hated snakes and always killed any that were poison I ate the rattle snakes .
But her I was hanging around her narrow ass and she got me to overcome my fear and I ened up having 2 ball pythons a red tail boa about a 9 foot a 13 foot Burmese python , Not a snake for small people mine was aggressive . A solemn Island ground boa a savanna water monitor , Dont advise people to get they are piss mean lol. A pack-man frog .

I tried to tame a wild 5 foot black snake but it was piss mean and tried to kick my ass every time I got it out.Little bastard.

Snakes of the same scales

I have known people who have done things like have their dead brother on their arm

To always have them right at their shoulder

You never know the story until you ask

Good question. My wifey has been very very expensive. Still counting

Relationships always cost money. Depending on respective values, that figure could be relatively high or relatively little.

Do you live in the city? Suburbia (meaning a football throw or less from a neighbor) or a rural area? I'm rural enough to be able to shoot my pistols in the back yard.

I can handle a discreet one or two. But plastered all over their arms , legs and wherever else makes them very unsexy. I dumped a gal that wanted to fuck me badly because of leg tats and a ring thru one of her nipples.

Why not fuck her first then dump her? Sort of a test drive on the nipple rings?

When roaming the range back in the day, I mostly liked the lights on but switching them off worked too sometimes.

The costly bugaboo in our relationship is her need for world travel.

...and that stopped you from fucking her because.....?

There's a big difference between the type that wants to fly First Class to Lisbon and the type that is willing to work on a freighter to go backpacking in one of the Istans. Which one was she?

What were you looking for at the time?

Back