Tattoo or no tattoo?

I have three...love them...;) forearm, shoulder, upper arm...Family, school, rescue...
Do you have one on your lower back?

5b8ad1bab4059.jpeg

I’m in Zion national park and amazed how many tats I see. Especially the heinous one on otherwise attractive females.

'Gauged' or stretched earlobes is the worst. Body piercings have gone too far. Tattoos, ... someone has to say 'STOP'. :(

Sounds like me and law school .

I remember sitting at a desk in the basement of the Law Library at Tulane. Somebody has carved 'Jewlane' into the top of the desk. I had to think about that for a moment. Then realized that the College next door was Loyola, ... so it all made sense. (see, you made me take a trip down Memory Lane)

I remember sitting at a desk in the basement of the Law Library at Tulane. Somebody has carved 'Jewlane' into the top of the desk. I had to think about that for a moment. Then realized that the College next door was Loyola, ... so it all made sense. (see, you made me take a trip down Memory Lane)
When I was in dental school I’d sometimes study at the Tulane library then get a beer at the Rathskeller when finished.

Ah yes. Jewlane. Isidore Jewman HS.

It amazes me how many people are into self-mutilation.
Well, it's not really self-mutilation.
They actually pay for it. Tats and clitoral hood piercings alike.
I guess that I don't have to get it.

Ah yes. Jewlane. Isidore Jewman HS.

haha ... I never heard of that.
I found it a little odd.
I'm not religious, and I know south Louisiana is a large Catholic population.
So, maybe there is some kind of 'religious awareness' going on that I was not aware of.
Course, I was also not aware of the 'Black Hatred' of Whites.

Interesting 'Cultural' attitude in different parts of the Country.

'Gauged' or stretched earlobes is the worst. Body piercings have gone too far. Tattoos, ... someone has to say 'STOP'. :(

A great investment opportunity is "tattoo removal". :thup:

This one would be better a little lower and using an orifice as a mouth.
wj7YXyq-1280x720.jpg

Why were you at the Tulane law library?

:) Well, I started out at the Supreme Court Library (you know, the one near the City Library), but it was a bit stuffy and formal, so I moved to Tulane, more 'age appropriate', laid back, and friendly.
(I'm sorry, but other details of that era are sealed and are not to be opened for 75 years) :(

:) Well, I started out at the Supreme Court Library (you know, the one near the City Library), but it was a bit stuffy and formal, so I moved to Tulane, more 'age appropriate', laid back, and friendly.
(I'm sorry, but other details of that era are sealed and are not to be opened for 75 years) :(

Oh well, it was the other “details “ I was curious about.

Oh well, it was the other “details “ I was curious about.

Well, it involved The Seven Seas Bar on St. Phillip St., Marijuana, dirty NOLA Cops, Internal Affairs, 2 Lie Detector Tests, and the FBI visiting ol' Jack at the office. :|

Back