Tell me: Am I frickin' Dreaming?

No. He's come back a couple times to try and defend his idiocy. He obviously cares. He's just in it so bad at this point. It's embarrassing for him.

LOL. You're the idiot who thinks Ornot isn't posting because of you.

I haven't even gone through all of these posts, because they are less than meaningless to me, and so is your bragging.

Trust me, Jarod ain't thinking about you.

I haven't even gone through all of these posts, because they are less than meaningless to me, and so is your bragging.

I embarrassed ornot, and brought him face to face with his own inner core of nonsense.

If you're not thinking about it, why are you posting, and if jarod doesn't care, why has he come back a few times to defend it? Once again, your interpretation of reality is fundamentally off.

I embarrassed ornot, and brought him face to face with his own inner core of nonsense.

If you're not thinking about it, why are you posting, and if jarod doesn't care, why has he come back a few times to defend it? Once again, your interpretation of reality is fundamentally off.
He'll be back again. He is just busy. I always hated it when people would say things when I wasn't online then say they "owned" me because I didn't respond. It's like we must be on all our life or get "owned" by teh internets posters...

I'll summarize then. Basically Jarod said that SS is not a pyramid scheme because the ratios don't increase for each generation. We responded telling him that the ratio's don't have to increase, only the number of individuals contributing the tier above them to be considered a pyramid. He proceeded to call us first graders and idiots. Had he actually kept it to debating without namecalling, we wouldn't be :pke: right now.

Well, let me re-phrase that, I wouldn't be doing that right now. AHZ has his own style of debate that I wouldn't blame Jarod for responding that way.

He'll be back again. He is just busy. I always hated it when people would say things when I wasn't online then say they "owned" me because I didn't respond. It's like we must be on all our life or get "owned" by teh internets posters...

AHZ has a habit of making these claims. It never occurs to him that not everyone is posting from their mom's basement and is only interrupted for snacktime.

No. He pussed out because he was continually made to look foolish.

LOL

Your delusions about Ornot are hysterical, really.

He's fundamentally irrational, and i pointed it out in multiple threads on multiple occassions to the extent that his worldview has cracked and he no longer knows who he is.

I know why Ornot is not here, and it has nothing to do with you, whom he considers an insignificant bug.

You don't give off as much heat as a lightening bug.

Stop masturbating about Ornot, he'll be back, and he'll make just as big a fool of you as he ever did.

He never has. He merely plays with words, trying to change their meaning to suit his argument. He's a pathetic defeated intellectual hack.

My guess is he is a lawyer getting ready for a trial next week, and isn't giving you two guys anywhere near the thought you are giving to him.

I know he is a lawyer and is busy trying to figure out a way to screw someone out of 30-40% right now. ;)

But that doesn't change the fact that his argument on this issue was trashed. He may still come back and try to post it one more time, I simply said I doubted he would.... and as digital dave said... he started it! :D

Back