Tens of thousands of illegal immigrants with sexual assault, murder convictions roaming US streets: ICE data

This is why nobody believes the twisted bullshit you trumper assholes post.
You shitbags just cannot be honest about ANYTHING.
From your link....

So you just conveniently failed to mention that they also entered the country under Trump.

Big fucking surprise.

Again, this kind of shit is why nobody takes you trumper assholes seriously.

It's because you're all LIARS.

L - I - A - R - S. 🖕🏼
I knew I couldn't trust the FOX or "borderreport.com" horseshit links these MAGAs were provideing.

Even when you know all one has to do is check the facts.

From your link....

13kimmig1.jpg

13kimmig2.jpg

So you just conveniently failed to mention that they also entered the country under Trump.

Big fucking surprise.

L - I - A - R - S. 🖕🏼
I don't care if it's 13,000, 1,300, or 13. It's 100% too many. There should be ZERO people in the US who are aliens, legal or illegal, and who have committed a murder anywhere. We don't need them. They should be deported immediately and where caught trying to enter, deported on the spot.

You, nomad, seem to be of the opinion that letting some murderous thugs in is acceptable. It isn't. Also, I don't care under who's administration they came in on. I care that they're being arrested, tried, convicted, and deported.

From your link....

13kimmig1.jpg

13kimmig2.jpg

Big fucking surprise.

L - I - A - R - S. 🖕🏼
D-U-M-B-A-S-S I never said they all came in during the Harris administration. The thing is Trump had ICE doing their job and deporting them. Biden has hindered ICE from deporting a lot of deportations.

Politics

Biden administration halts limits on ICE arrests following court ruling

New Biden rules for ICE point to fewer arrests and deportations, and a more restrained agency

From your link....

13kimmig1.jpg

13kimmig2.jpg

Big fucking surprise.

L - I - A - R - S. 🖕🏼
One can never trust a MAGA GOP voter to tell the whole story.

I don't care if it's 13,000, 1,300, or 13. It's 100% too many. There should be ZERO people in the US who are aliens, legal or illegal, and who have committed a murder anywhere. We don't need them. They should be deported immediately and where caught trying to enter, deported on the spot.

You, nomad, seem to be of the opinion that letting some murderous thugs in is acceptable. It isn't. Also, I don't care under who's administration they came in on. I care that they're being arrested, tried, convicted, and deported.
if you're going to condemn Democrats for not doing their jobs, then you should lead with a statement like:

Biden admin fails to clean up the immigration mess made by the Trump administration.

if you're going to condemn Democrats for not doing their jobs, then you should lead with a statement like:

Biden admin fails to clean up the immigration mess made by the Trump administration.
Your commentary is backwards. Biden administration makes a mess immigration like no administration before it.

It's amazing that no one really talks about the fact that Trump told his minions in Congress not to pass a good border bill that would have really helped this situation - BECAUSE HE WANTED IT AS AN ISSUE IN THE CAMPAIGN.

That's how much narcissist cares about the border.

Last edited:
Back