TFF, Tom bans rune

With all due respect, but you are violating board rules by posting threads complaining about being banned. What is hilarious is that I am probably the one who drove the use of the feature and you never see me complain about it.

You people really get salty about being banned from threads. Pretty comical to watch

With all due respect, but you are violating board rules by posting threads complaining about being banned. What is hilarious is that I am probably the one who drove the use of the feature and you never see me complain about it.

You people really get salty about being banned from threads. Pretty comical to watch
Why do you think I am complaining.

what does rune think about darla and howey banning people?

oh wait...they are liberal so they have different standards...right rune?

Howey, we need people for the debate competition. Not trying to put you on the spot, but all active users getting into the thick of things would be appreciated. Think about it

Howey, we need people for the debate competition. Not trying to put you on the spot, but all active users getting into the thick of things would be appreciated. Think about it

Ban Yurt from the debates and I'll participate. I refuse to be held responsible for his mental breakdown otherwise.

I don't want Lambchop to live her life as a sock without her beloved Yurt.

wambulance_logo.jpg

Ban Yurt from the debates and I'll participate. I refuse to be held responsible for his mental breakdown otherwise.

we can't, but it will be structured with strict rules, no trolling. imagine beating yurt in a formal debate. you know you want too :)

Make sure you include some fudge, when you have your lunch packed.

Back