TFF, Tom bans rune

I am scared of no one, I have managed to upset both the right and the left on here at one time or another. I feel that is a good record and shows that I speak my mind and don't need to go to others to get my talking points. You used to boast about your incredibly high IQ, in 99th percentile, yet you display precious little of that on here, at least I will give Darla some credit for having a modicum of IQ although her EQ is abysmally low.

So if banning someone means that person is scared of who they banned, according to runt; then look at how many people Darla is scared of!! :eek2:

no, mott is kidding. care to sign up and debate me?

I believe Mott a lot more than you.

Let me repeat this one more time. I've already embarrassed you enough. I don't need to debate you. I'd rather debate an intelligent person.

I believe Mott a lot more than you.

Let me repeat this one more time. I've already embarrassed you enough. I don't need to debate you. I'd rather debate an intelligent person.

Actually I did lie though 3D did beat Yurt. http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?27971-Yurt-v.-Threedee-Is-atheism-a-religion

You can find the other debates posted in the Head to Head Debate archive.

poor howey :lolup:

you can't debate me howey, you simply can't. tell you what, pick any topic and i will debate you one on one. no insults, just debate. pick the topic and i will even start the thread if you like.

poor howey :lolup:

you can't debate me howey, you simply can't. tell you what, pick any topic and i will debate you one on one. no insults, just debate. pick the topic and i will even start the thread if you like.

Count me out, Grind. I don't debate trolls.

Count me out, Grind. I don't debate trolls.

1328909207-happy-chicken.jpg

Back