TFF, Tom bans rune

usfreedom did you forget me explaining to you over a period of 48 hours the difference between a suggestion and a rule? Did you also forget that I moved this thread from current events to off topic? Do you not understand my "thread shows promise" comment is a sarcastic one? Did you realize that we are much more lax with regards to off topic, because... at the end of the day.... it's for....... off topic threads?

All signs point to no, unfortunately.

usfreedom did you forget me explaining to you over a period of 48 hours the difference between a suggestion and a rule? Did you also forget that I moved this thread from current events to off topic? Do you not understand my "thread shows promise" comment is a sarcastic one? Did you realize that we are much more lax with regards to off topic, because... at the end of the day.... it's for....... off topic threads?

Try chimpanzee sign language. If you get stuck, superfreak is fluent.

Though, I have to warn you, I heard that USF was sitting around shooting the shit with ten other chimps, and after he had signed a bunch of shit, one chimp turned to the other chimp and signed "is it my imagination, or does this guy make no sense?"

So it was selective memory!!
Just wanted to clear that up.

you don't honestly expect grind to hold anyone darla's posse to the same rules and standards as others do you?

this just, again, proves my thread: day in the life...correct. grind has completely different standards for anyone in darla's posse. not sure that is a good thing for a mod.

you don't honestly expect grind to hold anyone darla's posse to the same rules and standards as others do you?

this just, again, proves my thread: day in the life...correct. grind has completely different standards for anyone in darla's posse. not sure that is a good thing for a mod.

He is like a dog sniffing around her rear end to see if she is on heat.

and thus, grinds ultimate masterplan of getting yurt, tom, and usfreedom to get along went absolutely swimmingly.

True, but it is funny to see who he is scared of.

I am scared of no one, I have managed to upset both the right and the left on here at one time or another. I feel that is a good record and shows that I speak my mind and don't need to go to others to get my talking points. You used to boast about your incredibly high IQ, in 99th percentile, yet you display precious little of that on here, at least I will give Darla some credit for having a modicum of IQ although her EQ is abysmally low.

I am scared of no one, I have managed to upset both the right and the left on here at one time or another. I feel that is a good record and shows that I speak my mind and don't need to go to others to get my talking points. You used to boast about your incredibly high IQ, in 99th percentile, yet you display precious little of that on here, at least I will give Darla some credit for having a modicum of IQ although her EQ is abysmally low.

I bet I am better at pissing in everyone's wheaties than you are

Try chimpanzee sign language. If you get stuck, superfreak is fluent.

Though, I have to warn you, I heard that USF was sitting around shooting the shit with ten other chimps, and after he had signed a bunch of shit, one chimp turned to the other chimp and signed "is it my imagination, or does this guy make no sense?"
Burn of the year everyone! DARLA!!!! LOL

I bow in awe!!

Last edited:
Funny how when I best you, you forget so quickly.

Back